Dragon Cave

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Yeah, but that griffin is old and not everyone has dragons in their sig.. yet :P
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Yo peeps. DC craze has left the SS *sighs* Anyway I finally got a second male vampire dragon! Image Isn't Wakko sooo cute xDDD
Annyway... I've had only one male dragon for a while and I named him "WarDoctor" after y'alls faithful debate ruler, and I decided to start naming all my vamps after the whole debate court. I don't know who all of the debate vampires are, but I'm doing my best to not forget any of you lovely people =P I've named most of my dragons after people here (and the ToO) So here's my scroll if you want to find yourself ------> http://dragcave.net/user/PaulaJarvis
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I read your dragon list Paula. You have two names almost like my real names. O.o And the dragon MF was bitten by Wakko and Mandy. O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:I read your dragon list Paula. You have two names almost like my real names. O.o And the dragon MF was bitten by Wakko and Mandy. O.o
HAHA...That sooo wasn't planned...Ah, I must clear things up. You were bit by Mandy, yes, however you were not bitten by Wakk0. In fact the dragon version of you was the one who bit Wakko, hence him turning into a vampire. The end.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sounds...violent, Paula.

I LOVE IT!!! :twisted:

Just so long as Helirosa doesn't get bitten. ;)
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Sounds...violent, Paula.

I LOVE IT!!! :twisted:

Just so long as Helirosa doesn't get bitten. ;)
Ah, not that violent ;) Just mildly violent =P

You're hilarious *dies*

She won't...She's a rare Seasonal Dragon and adult dragons can't get bit anyway =P
Happy now?
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

It would have been cool if you had them all been bitten by WarDoctor since he is the head honcho or whatever, but that would take forever! O.o I can help you get vamps faster since I only want two of each gender. :)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Aftershocker wrote:It would have been cool if you had them all been bitten by WarDoctor since he is the head honcho or whatever, but that would take forever! O.o I can help you get vamps faster since I only want two of each gender. :)
Oh mah goodness...That would have taken the rest of my life >_> But that actually is a good idea :yes: but if WD suddenly decided to stop producing vamps I would be in trouble :anxious: But for reals...If you could help me out that would be GREAT!!! *dances*
Happy now?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

All this yammer is making me want to play. O.o
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:All this yammer is making me want to play. O.o
Then our plan must be working. :twisted:
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:
*dies*

You're right Paula. She's caught. :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

So wait, do you get to decide which dragon bites which egg?
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Eleventh Doctor wrote:So wait, do you get to decide which dragon bites which egg?
Yes, but once a vampire dragon bites an egg you have to wait 30 days before it can bite another egg.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:
*dies*

You're right Paula. She's caught. :twisted:
Hah...Right between the eyes :twisted:
Happy now?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I was on DragCave for a while, but gave up (hense the dead eggs on my sig on the ToO that i've not gotten around to gettin rid of) after nobody would click on my eggs...
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Connay, to keep your dragons(or eggs in this case) alive you have to add them to click sites. If you're still interested I'll send you a list of them...
Happy now?