The Soda Shop top posters

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The Soda Shop top posters

Since I created a pie chart to display the most wealthy users on the ToO, I decided to do something similar for the Soda Shop. Because we don't have a monetary system, I decided the most useful thing to graph would be post count.

The graph should be mostly self-explanatory, although I did want to point out a couple of things. The massive grey sector is the total posts made by people with less than 500 posts. Also, the legend shows the top 19 posters. If you want to find yourself in the graph and are not in the legend, you can use the below table to figure out which sector represents you.

Overall, the posts were distributed a little more evenly than I thought. The top 5 posts have made less than a fifth of the total posts, and the top 10 have made just over a third.

Chart:

Table:
As a bonus, here is a chart showing the proportions of different ranks. I excluded Vanilla because it would vastly outweigh everything else as a result of the post-less users.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Agh nearly into the 20 top posters. Yeah this board is more proportionate in the number of posts, but most of the top posters aren't even here much anymore.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

*is number 28 poster*

\:D/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Congrats. You have lots to go. ;)
Debate Vampire

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Blitz wrote:Agh nearly into the 20 top posters. Yeah this board is more proportionate in the number of posts, but most of the top posters aren't even here much anymore.
I think the overall trend was that users with typically shorter, quicker posts rose to the top at first, but then burned out and currently post a little to not at all. Since then, members with more substantial posts have climbed higher, especially as the Soda Shop has matured. It's been an interesting process to watch.

Within the next 2-3 months, I think that the following order in the top 25 is plausible:

Belle (+0)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky (+1)
Wretched Sinner (-1)
Pound Foolish (+0)
Bethany Shepard (+2)
Hannah J. (-1)
Aftershocker (-1)
T.S. (myself) (+0)
Nelson S. (+0)
Samantha (+1)
Gabby (-1)
Old Judge (+1)
Liz'alike (-1)
underseasie (+1)
Eleventh Doctor (+2)
Suzy Lou Foolish (-2)
brittany (-1)
Connie Kendall (+0)
Metal (+0)
Blitz (+1)
John Henry (-1)
Stella C (+0)
TigerShadow (+2)
Mr. Whit's End (+2)
Helios (-2)
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Thank you for making my color black. ;)
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Number 7, baby!! I will pass you soon, Noah (WretchedSinner)! Couple... 7 or 8 hundred. Soon...
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I'm pretty sure I've held my place in the upper teens since I started becoming active on here. And according to your estimated post count, I'll probably stay there. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

This is among the most awesome topics I've ever seen on the Soda Shop, so kudos to you for making it TS. I'm also liking your predictions, particularly the one that says I'll be No. 2 in the next couple weeks. :P
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

See, the trouble is, I only post in AIO-related topics, Church, and The War Room. Occasionally, there is a post or two in The Debate Room and General Discussion, but that is rare. So, when there is a lack of AIO posts, I do not do much posting. However, I am very close to surpassing Liz'alike.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Interesting but I doubt Sammy will move up much since she hasn't been on much...
Debate Vampire

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Metal15 wrote:Thank you for making my color black. ;)
You're welcome. ;) My original idea was to use each person's favorite color or at least a color I associated with them, but I ended up only doing this for a few people.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:This is among the most awesome topics I've ever seen on the Soda Shop, so kudos to you for making it TS. I'm also liking your predictions, particularly the one that says I'll be No. 2 in the next couple weeks. :P
Thank you, Arnold. I'm honored that you would said that. I look forward to seeing you be No 2 as well.
The Old Judge wrote:See, the trouble is, I only post in AIO-related topics, Church, and The War Room. Occasionally, there is a post or two in The Debate Room and General Discussion, but that is rare. So, when there is a lack of AIO posts, I do not do much posting. However, I am very close to surpassing Liz'alike.
You're definitely more of the "slow and steady wins the race" poster. It's certainly feasible to pass Liz'alike though, especially if AiO discussion picks up.
Blitz wrote:Interesting but I doubt Sammy will move up much since she hasn't been on much...
Yeah, I'm not sure. Hopefully so.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

My my, I'm right towards the top, honorable mention.

Interesting and unusual topic TS. Also, very well done pie charts. Though any pie charts by you after all...

It's interesting but not surprising you're on here, Tiger. Even though you've only been around awhile. Do please keep it up. I like your posts a lot. And usually what happens when someone joins then posts a lot of singularly posts is they suddenly vanish completely. Please never vanish completely, I love you!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I remember when I was the second or third top poster.. Ah the good ol' days.
I don't think I'll ever reach that again because I'm not very active here.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I have a lot of work to do.... O.o xP But if our post count counted all the time spent in the old chat... I would be a lot higher :mrgreen: I miss so many of the old peeps from back in the day...

Brilliant Work TS my dear, simply Brilliant!!! :D
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:I have a lot of work to do.... O.o
Yeah, me too. :(

This is a really good topic T.S! It must have taken you a while to do this!
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Renguin is good with charts and things like that. ;)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

This is cool! I really like the chart I got my name on the second chart!
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

For a while my mom said I couldn't get on, so I am not even at five hundred.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

*gasp* I AM ACTUALLY ON THAT SECOND TABLE. Haha... a year ago I would have been waaay up there. Thanks T. S!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle