The Soda Shop top posters

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Lotsa people have gone inactive this year.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I reactivated this year. :O
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Thank you, PF, Ninja, Aftershocker, truAiOfan, and Micky. And in agreement with Pound Foolish, please stay, Tiger. I've really enjoyed reading your posts.
Sameriazx wrote:For a while my mom said I couldn't get on, so I am not even at five hundred.
If you think about it, 300 posts is really quite a few. I've certainly slowed down in posting, and so you'll probably make another 300 before I do. :P
shnoodlec wrote:*gasp* I AM ACTUALLY ON THAT SECOND TABLE. Haha... a year ago I would have been waaay up there. Thanks T. S!
Thank you. It's been good to see you posting again.
Aftershocker wrote:I reactivated this year. :O
Indeed. I've certainly enjoyed seeing you around again as well. You could certainly pass Hannah J. :o
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:It's interesting but not surprising you're on here, Tiger. Even though you've only been around awhile. Do please keep it up. I like your posts a lot. And usually what happens when someone joins then posts a lot of singularly posts is they suddenly vanish completely. Please never vanish completely, I love you!
-ducks head shyly and blushes-

Yeah, I think it's interesting how quickly I rose through the post count rankings, although I think I was aided considerably by the Era of John Henry in the Debate Hall; I'm pretty sure that the reason why my profile has my Most Active Forum as the Debate Hall is that I posted about a billion times in every topic with my usual vociferousness. ;)

I really and truly do enjoy being here. This is a really positive environment, especially when it comes to AIO, and that's something I believe a fan message board should be all about. It's nice to come to a place where most people can get along with each other (well, most of the time ;) ). I like logging on here and seeing all of the AIO discussion, all of the community surrounding a show we all love, and even if we disagree, we can still have fun with each other. At the end of the day, AIO is what brings us together, and at the end of the day, that's what this board is at its core—a group of people who have come together because we like to nerd out over a radio drama. Believe me, I don't plan on leaving any time soon. :)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Raise the flag of AIO! This is more so an AIO message board than any other.
Debate Vampire

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yeah this is a great AIO discussion place.

So many troll posts have come recently though. Yorp and Jared mostly.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, the amount of trolls to join recently has been very disappointing. Still, it's comforting to know that the amount of non-troll accounts (probably) outweighs the number of troll accounts. :D
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:Yes, the amount of trolls to join recently has been very disappointing. Still, it's comforting to know that the amount of non-troll accounts (probably) outweighs the number of troll accounts. :D
What are "Trolls"?
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Sameriazx wrote:
ArnoldtheRubberDucky wrote:Yes, the amount of trolls to join recently has been very disappointing. Still, it's comforting to know that the amount of non-troll accounts (probably) outweighs the number of troll accounts. :D
What are "Trolls"?
Trolls are people on the internet who purposefully try to start an argument and stir up trouble.

Getting back to the topic, I have not posted in a month or so but am about to make my epic comeback and reach 1000 posts before the summer is up. Let's see if I actually manage that...
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I highly doubt that is possible. That would require at least 6 and 1/2 post per day.
Debate Vampire

Emma
Peach Cobbler

Blitz wrote:I highly doubt that is possible. That would require at least 6 and 1/2 post per day.
I could do that..... not really, but it would be fun to count and try. Maybe I could make it to 600.
Wakko
Pistachio

Blitz wrote:I highly doubt that is possible. That would require at least 6 and 1/2 post per day.
I don't think it'd be impossible, hard yes, impossible no.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I only need like 300 more posts to be in the top posters list.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Here's an updated pie chart with the SS top posters. It's been interesting to see the differences between the last statistics and these. The quick ascent of Miss Friendship and Eleventh Doctor have been very interesting in particular.
Here is the table I used to create the chart:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

3%, wow. I think the main reason for my fast climb was the debates that I threw myself into quite heavily upon my arrival. Otherwise, I might be at Wakko's level. :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I would say it mostly came as an off shoot of the rise of the interview booth and the debates. I unfortunately lack the ability to stay up late and debate. Debates could go pages over night.

I barely made three percent though. In awhile I probably will pass Hannah an As. Had I been an active poster since I joined, I'd probably be much higher up.
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Well the thing is Blitz that you have been here a lot longer than I have, which makes my rise more impressive. *hides for sounding so boastful* :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Raises an eyebrow*
I disappeared for about three month.
Debate Vampire

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Still, even taking three months off your tab, I have been here for a far less time. I joined this year, you joined in 2013.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

I was inactive until 2014.
Debate Vampire