Pets

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

That is a cute cat, Stella!

what is his/her name?

Here is my cat, Phoenix:

trying to get at my new crab:

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

TigerShadow wrote:What are you talking about? That looks like the most adorably huggable ball of fluff I've ever seen.
Oh she is, and she knows how to use that to her advantage ;) But she's ma' baby.
Novatom wrote:Yeah it reminds me of Stella's avatar. Same eyes...
That's why I liked it, actually! When we first got her, my brothers were all ready to name her Toothless if she had been a boy... But thankfully she was a girl ;)
Ameraka wrote:That is a cute cat, Stella!

what is his/her name?
Thanks! And, Stella ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Now Phoenix is cool.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

This thread was so buried I almost didn’t find it.

Does anyone have photos of pets to share? I’m watching two cats (Rogue and Gambit) for a coworker for a year while he’s living in China. Rogue is the female cat with the dark spot on her nose. https://imgur.com/a/feGGZNn
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Cassie and Dash:
Image Image
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Oh my gosh, they’re adorable. I’m bad with dog breeds, but is Dash a Labradoodle?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Cassie (black fur) is half-poodle/half-schnauzer (poodle+schnauzer=schnoodle, hence the username). Dash (blonde fur) is just a straight-up poodle. :P
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

shnoodlec. wrote:Cassie (black fur) is half-poodle/half-schnauzer (poodle+schnauzer=schnoodle, hence the username). Dash (blonde fur) is just a straight-up poodle. :P
Oooh, I actually didn’t know that’s where your username came from. My family’s dog is a chocolate Labrador, so i might read that into other people’s dogs more than I should. =p