Video Games

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Video Games

Wow, I'm really surprised there isn't a video games topic in General Discussion.

Well, this topic is for you to just talk about video games, or list your favourites.

I have completed the games:

Portal
Portal 2
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Ep 1-2
Minecraft
Gran Turismo 5
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Hotline Miami
Papers Please

And I am currently working through:

Need For Speed: Rivals
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Borderlands 1-2
Bioshock Infinite
Dishonored
Tomb Raider
Don't Starve
Outlast
Goat Simulator
FTL

And....my absolute 10 favourite video games countdown:

10: Outlast
9: FTL
8: Don't Starve
7: Papers Please
6: Gran Turismo 5
5: Half-Life 2
4: Tomb Raider
3: Portal 2
2: Dishonored
1: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

If you agree or disagree with my list, or would simply like do discuss it, feel free to.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I got Minecraft recently, so I'm failing in that quite a bit...XD

Outlast is INTENSE, I watched the whole thing on youtube.

Goat simulator looks like the best game EVER. XDXDXD
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Yeah, Minecraft is a game that never gets old. It's really fun.

Outlast is really intense. Not as scary as I thought it would be, but really intense.

AND GOAT SIMULATOR IS AWESOME. Really glitchy and a pretty small world, but an awesome game with great graphics. (It was created by 1 person in 2 days.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Whoa, Noah. You're allowed to play pretty much everything. xD

There was a video game topic a long time ago (I think), I guess it got removed. O.o

The games that I've beaten this year have been:

1. Spider-Man: The Movie Game (GC)
2. Pikmin 2 (Wii)
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
4. Star Wars Rogue Leader II: Rogue Squadron (GC)
5. Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (GC)
6. Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (GC)

I don't have anything that I'm working on at the moment. Mostly because I don't have time, but I do have a list of what I want to play:

1. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
2. Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
3. Mario Kart 8
4. Super Smash Bros. 4
5. Rayman Arena

Not a big list, but hey.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

That's good that "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" is #1 on your list, Noah, it's an incredible game. :D I'm excited to start playing that again on a computer that doesn't lag like crazy because of the game's complexity.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Yes, Skyrim is extremely amazing. It's an open-world medieval style fantasy game. It's graphics are breathtaking, and there's so much to do in it after you complete the main quest. The game pretty much can not be 100% completed.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I know the Dark Brotherhood quest-line can't be completed fully, you can continue assassinating randomly generated people assigned to you by the Night Mother virtually forever. :D

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Metal15 wrote:I know the Dark Brotherhood quest-line can't be completed fully, you can continue assassinating randomly generated people assigned to you by the Night Mother virtually forever. :D
Yeah, but those are Dark Brotherhood side quests. The main Dark Brotherhood quest line can be beaten.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

All you guys have these super lists of long and complicated video games you've completed and I'm over here laughing cause the only game I've completed is Tangled for the Wii.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:All you guys have these super lists of long and complicated video games you've completed and I'm over here laughing cause the only game I've completed is Tangled for the Wii.
*cough* You aren't counting any Nancy Drew games? Or Poptropica Islands?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mara
Pistachio

God's Girl wrote:
underseasie wrote:All you guys have these super lists of long and complicated video games you've completed and I'm over here laughing cause the only game I've completed is Tangled for the Wii.
Ha! I played Poptropica all the time when I was younger!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

God's Girl wrote:
Well, it's not like I completed any of the Nancy Drew games without extensive help from walkthroughs. Or most of the islands. =P
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I completed Lego Star Wars on the Wii *whistles*
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Stella C. wrote:I completed Lego Star Wars on the Wii *whistles*
Wow, I remember playing that over 10 years ago! :D That's a classic!

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Helios
Butter Pecan

Anyone ever completed Super Mario 3? I got all the way to the last island/level/whatever and got royally stuck.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've haven't played a lot of Super Mario Bros. 3. I played a few levels, but I think it's one of the ugliest Mario games so I didn't play anymore. xD So no.

I think Super Mario World is the best 2D Mario game. I've beat it like 3 or 4 times. One of the best.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Nelson, you have a Wii U?
Oh man, you should have seen the faces of two of the guys in my class when I told them that I played video games. Priceless.
I would be more of a gamer if I didn't use a laptop that would crash if I played any good video game.
But, I do play Wii U quite a bit, and Wii, too. And recently I've been playing some SimCity with my brother.
We've got MarioKart 8 on preorder right now, and I can't wait.
Anyways, currently, I'm working through Pikmin 2 before we get Pikmin 3.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Wow, Wretched Sinner. I am very jealous of your video game collection...besides Minecraft and one of the older Call of Duty games (and a host of kiddy Wii games) I have almost no video games. I have to go to the library to play them all. XD Although my brother should be getting an XBox 360. :D
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Joy wrote:Nelson, you have a Wii U?
Unfortunately I don't. I really do want one! But I don't have $300 to spend on one. I've only played demos at Wal-Mart.
Joy wrote: Anyways, currently, I'm working through Pikmin 2 before we get Pikmin 3.
Pikmin 2 is so much fun! It was actually very challenging at a few parts. A few of the caves were a little long and some were quite taxing. I loved the game though!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I have never owned any video game playing device thingy mabob (<<see I don't even know what they're called O.o )
And that's not because I'm a girl...my brothers don't play video games either...
I suppose you could call us primitive. -_-
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.