Doctor Who?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

That....

Would be pure AMAZING!!!
Emuman
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Emuman wrote:That....

Would be pure AMAZING!!!
Dude I know, but I don't know how hes gonna do this. I mean will he fit it in with the TV show at that time, like having the current doctor at that time play the doctor in the movie? And the same thing goes with the companion, or will he make a whole new Doctor or Companion?
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

What if...

Matt Smith was the Doctor and they kept Clara as the companion but...!

The TARDIS was somehow brought back into time to the medieval, Lord of the Rings Style era and...!

David Tennant (10th Doctor) and Billy Piper (Rose, the 10th Doctors Companion) were there investigating some kind of a mystery.

What do you think?
Emuman
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

fodo14 wrote:
Emuman wrote:I love Doctor who.
My Favorites...
Doctor: Tennant (The 10th Doctor)
Companion: Donna Noble
Series: 4, the final normal episode of David Tennant's Era.
TARDIS Design: The Newest one shown in the Snowmen
Episode: The Stolen Earth or The Christmas Invasion
Catch Phrase: Allon'sy (I misspelled it for sure, but it's what Tennant says)
Sweet, I'm not really liking Donna so far. Shes mostly LOUD! My favorite companion would be Rose.
Um, excuse me? Donna is the BEST! Well, I like Rose the most but that might be partially for sentimental reasons. Donna's personality is by far my favorite though. Plus, its extra welcome after Martha...who is disgusting. The end.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Emuman wrote:What if...

Matt Smith was the Doctor and they kept Clara as the companion but...!

The TARDIS was somehow brought back into time to the medieval, Lord of the Rings Style era and...!

David Tennant (10th Doctor) and Billy Piper (Rose, the 10th Doctors Companion) were there investigating some kind of a mystery.

What do you think?
So like the Tardis brought them back to the same time and place as they had already been, explaining how the previous him and his companion are there as well. But say this does happen........does the Doctor really allow meeting and confronting yourself in the past? Cause from what I remember I thought he said it messed something up in the timeline, or they like disappear. I forget.
Emuman
Caramel Crunch

I don't know how it would work, but the Doctor has met up with previous versions of himself in other episodes such as the 3 doctors.
Emuman
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Just finished season 4.. wow, do they get more emotional season closers each season?
Journey's End seemed like a final episode to me. I didn't like Donna at first but I grew attracted to her. I like that she doesn't think of the doctor romantically, and I like that she is loud and not afraid to express what she is thinking. But her gramps, now he is pretty fantastic!
Odyssey Fan Wiley
James?
Caramel Crunch

"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly..... Timey wimey....... Stuff."

Hey y'all should check a set of earrings I made of all 7 sonic screwdrivers used by the doctor :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151129312/ ... op_favitem
I hear weird is the new normal..........I think I'll fit in well.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Waldo wrote:Just finished season 4.. wow, do they get more emotional season closers each season?
Journey's End seemed like a final episode to me. I didn't like Donna at first but I grew attracted to her. I like that she doesn't think of the doctor romantically, and I like that she is loud and not afraid to express what she is thinking. But her gramps, now he is pretty fantastic!
I just finished season 4 TOO!!!! (where connected O.o ). Anyways, I didn't think i'd like her either, but right from the start I really enjoyed her. Shes probably the funnest companion, in my opinion. AND SHE HAD THE SADDEST ENDING EVER!!!! :cry: :cry: .........WHY!????
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Waldo wrote:Just finished season 4.. wow, do they get more emotional season closers each season?
Donna made me laugh from beginning to end. The fat episode--oh my word. I was dying. It was the dumbest thing ever but it was so hilarious, "I'm waving at fat...*waves*"
And yes, she was really refreshing after Martha. I mean, does anyone even like Martha?
Emuman
Caramel Crunch

Meh, she was okay. WAY to much love type stuff for my preference.

Has anyone seen the most recent episode yet? (The Name of the Doctor) I really really really loved that episode. David Tennant was even supposed to be in it in a corner that was in the shadows.
Emuman
RyanCummings
Strawberry

Emuman, I saw it! It was awesome! I can't wait for November 23...

I have seen all the DW episodes and, I have to say, Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor. I meen, David Tennant was really good, but Matt Smith always seemed more mysterious than David Tennant, plus, Tennant was always really solemn.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

A-all of them, Ryan? Some of them I don't watch because I'm not a fan of some of the species...And I've heard some of them aren't too good (the God Complex)
Emuman
Caramel Crunch

That episode was just...weird, in a dark way.

I liked Tennant better because it seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing and he had his occasionally funny times.
Emuman
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

When do I move onto the 10th Doctor??? The 9th Doctor is soooo cheesy!!
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

End of season 2 I believe. But hey now, I like Eccleston. Tennet is good, and Matt Smith is alright, but there is just something about Eccleston.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I am a person who enjoys watching something for the quality of the actors. His acting quality was quite low for my standards.
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Waldo wrote:End of season 2 I believe. But hey now, I like Eccleston. Tennet is good, and Matt Smith is alright, but there is just something about Eccleston.
Actually it may be the end of season 1...or the beginning of season 2. It's before the end of season 2 though.

I agree, Eccleston's acting isn't the best. But he isn't super horrible. The first season in general isn't the best quality.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:When do I move onto the 10th Doctor??? The 9th Doctor is soooo cheesy!!
Woah, ok the 9th Doctor happens to be my fav.
Wakko
Pistachio

Offical Teaser Trailer!!