Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, I just love what you're doing with my name! Usually I have to make up my own names...and now you're doing it for me! *throws arms around Panda in joyous hug* ;)
Ah, you make perfect sense to me. Yeah, I understand how people feel. I can't really sympathize with it (me not being a person and all), :P but I understand. I always kinda wanted to watch Hercules...but that's my Greek side talking. :)
Frozen...now you sound like GG! You know the very first thing we argued about on here was Frozen? Yup...I'm like that. Though now I'm kinda wondering if maybe I should watch it... ;)
Oh, goody...the bill! Um..would you care for some nectar and ambrosia? It's specially made! :)
Purple Panda
Strawberry

Ah... food of the gods, I'll pass. I haven't quite reached the "Divine" special benefits level on my P.A.A membership card (Psychoanalyst Association of America) But fare quite appropriate for you, I suppose.

I shouldn't have stirred up the obviously too-stirred subject of Frozen, but it was too good to resist. :D

Nice with the whole nectar and ambrosia bribery thing, but you owe me at least two pans of brownies, and your bill is still coming :P
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I can't wait for Middle Earth: Shadow of Gondor to come out for PS3. I hope it comes out for mac too though.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, agreed. Definitely wouldn't want to burn out your innards with god-food. :D Silly me... ;)
Stirred...frozen...FROSTIES!!! Which reminds me, I ate at Wendy's tonight. I was out with friends, and we were going to go to a class and then to the library, but the class was canceled and the library closed (three hours before it was supposed to; what IS the world coming to?), so instead we all went and ate at Wendy's. The evening was what you might call a dismal failure, except for the Wendy's part, unless that's a failure in our self-discipline department. :D
Moving on...
Agh! I wasn't trying to bribe you...well...maybe a little. I'm no longer “rife with disposable cash” like I used to be. :( So I'll get backing on the brownies right away...do you like black cherry Jello, by any chance? ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Is anyone gonna watch the Super Bowl? I watched the Championship Game and TOTALLY got hooked! :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Purple Panda
Strawberry

Frosties! Oh, even the word just deserves some exclamation.
You know, it might not have been a dismal failure if you were, I don't know, homeschooled :D

I despise any kind of Jello, ever since I accidentally ate a bug when eating Jello, fun times. It's like one of those things you just can't digest anymore after a trauma like that, ya know? Thank you for the offer of such divine food, and the immediate consideration, but maybe you should stick to nectar/ambrosia, and I to the brownies :D
Is anyone gonna watch the Super Bowl? I watched the Championship Game and TOTALLY got hooked! :)
To answer your question, dear Tauriel, yes, yes I am. (at least to some varying degree)
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Purple Panda wrote:I despise any kind of Jello, ever since I accidentally ate a bug when eating Jello, fun times.
LIESsssssssss! *in my best Gollum voice*

I will probably watch the Super Bowl (albeit with little comprehension.)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

We don't have cable and stuff so we won't be able to watch it... Eh, football doesn't interest me to much. Though if I did, if by chance my brain were replaced with a teeny tiny cauliflower (kudos to those who know where that's from ;) ) I would probably go with my youth group who is planning to go from house to house watching different segments of the game (I have no idea how that would work, but they're gonna try O.o )
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm totes watching the Super Bowl. Having some pizza, hanging with friends who actually like watching football! :P (For the past couple of years, I didn't watch football or the Super Bowl because no one I knew liked football, now I have friends who do!)

I'm betting the Broncos win. B-|
Mara
Pistachio

Bethany Shepard wrote:Is anyone gonna watch the Super Bowl? I watched the Championship Game and TOTALLY got hooked! :)
YES! The Broncos are my favorite team. I loved Tim Tebow and I love Peyton Manning! Wes Welker, Von Miller, and Champ Bailey are some of my favorite players. But, I love'm all! We watch them every Sunday and are so pumped they're in the Super Bowl! I'm so proud of them. My family's a pretty big football family, and we really enjoy watching the games. Their are only a few things about it I don't understand, like OT rules and some of the penalties. But, I AM SO EXCITED! United in orange, GO BRONCOS!
Nelson S. wrote:I'm betting the Broncos win. B-|
Good choice, Ben.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mara wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:Is anyone gonna watch the Super Bowl? I watched the Championship Game and TOTALLY got hooked! :)
YES! The Broncos are my favorite team. I loved Tim Tebow and I love Peyton Manning! Wes Welker, Von Miller, and Champ Bailey are some of my favorite players. But, I love'm all! We watch them every Sunday and are so pumped they're in the Super Bowl! I'm so proud of them. My family's a pretty big football family, and we really enjoy watching the games. Their are only a few things about it I don't understand, like OT rules and some of the penalties. But, I AM SO EXCITED! United in orange, GO BRONCOS!
Nelson S. wrote:I'm betting the Broncos win. B-|
Good choice, Ben.
I live in CO, and I don't own any orange...at all..

*hides far away*

I'll probably be watching it, because my dad will. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I like watching football, but not playing it. Since
that's how I broke my collarbone
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Yawn... ooohhh, Star Wars 7 is coming out next year! If I figured that out late, sorry!
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:that's how I broke my collarbone
I broke my collarbone doing karate, and not football. No fun at all!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Bat girl: I know! I don't know whether to be furious or excited, haha ;) I've been trying to find trailers, but they're either fan made or a collection of clips from past movies, with the tile of Episode VII =P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

I heard they will start shooting in May. :D
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Helios
Butter Pecan

Purple Panda wrote:Frosties! Oh, even the word just deserves some exclamation.
You know, it might not have been a dismal failure if you were, I don't know, homeschooled :D

I despise any kind of Jello, ever since I accidentally ate a bug when eating Jello, fun times. It's like one of those things you just can't digest anymore after a trauma like that, ya know? Thank you for the offer of such divine food, and the immediate consideration, but maybe you should stick to nectar/ambrosia, and I to the brownies :D
To answer your question, dear Tauriel, yes, yes I am. (at least to some varying degree)
Dear me, sorry for answering so late. I've been...eh...preoccupied. :D So anyway, I am homeschooled! So I'm not a dismal failure. Despise Jello? HOW CAN ANYONE DESPISE JELLO??? O.o Yeah, I know. I can't eat asparagus or spinach without gagging...bad memories.. :P What? You get the brownies??? Well, considering that I've eaten two pan-fuls already...yeah. And I need my ambrosia and nectar cause I'm...you know...one of them. ;)

BTW, what teams are playing in the Super-Bowl this year? I know null about football, but I usually enjoy the half-time show. ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm totally voting for the Broncos! The Seahawks are lame. And Richard Sherman is irritating... *rolls eyes at his outburst in the championship*
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Depends on what you mean by watching. I usually go with my youth group, and my friends and I will bring games to play during the actual game. Then we just watch the commercials, all while eating wayyyy too much junk food xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

LOL, Audrey. I'll probably just watch on my couch. Nothing special. Maybe some chips.