Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:I am currently in a hospital bed waiting for my sleep study to start. O.O
Best of wishes. I hope everything was all right.
*Finger guns aggressively*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

All is well. They stuck a bunch of wires on my head and I felt like this:
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Did they try to make you kill a cat?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Nah, I escaped and stole some food from a diner and met some weird children before it came to that.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

LOL poor you.... :p
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

On the bright side, I can now move things with my mind and give myself nosebleeds on demand. :D
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Wow. I'll believe it when I see it. LOL jk
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:On the bright side, I can now move things with my mind and give myself nosebleeds on demand. :D

QUESTION! Did you happen to flip any cars? Specifically any vans?
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Well that's strange *wink wink* :P
Where do I sign up!!!
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Haha oh no!!!!!!! Don't tell her, don't tell her!!!!!!

Jk
Jo March
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I AM DROWNING IN INTERVIEWS.

the life of a journalism student? I've done four interviews with students on mental health for an investigative feature I'm writing JUST TODAY and have set up another long one with a pastor I'm interviewing on gun control for Monday. And i have six more next week. So many articles, so many people, so many darn emails and Facebook messages I must respond to. SCHOOL IS KILLING ME.

But hello everyone! I have missed all of you! What's new?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Well I just discovered the device with all my writing on it has been crashed FOR TWO DAYS and no one noticed until now, so everything's hunky dory on this end. Also everyone keeps getting sick and coughing a lot so like ewww germs. :P

But I've never been better. *buildings burn in the distance* Livin' this dream that I can't hold. :D

What have the rest of you guys been up to?
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Ummmm, well. I'm volunteering at a homeschool conference next weekend in the kid's part. (it's one of the most successful in the country, I might add ;) )
Jo March
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

If Audrey's not back within the week, I riot. :x
Helios
Butter Pecan

I shall aid thee, oh noble shnoodlec. *grabs torch and pitchfork*
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Welp. Over the weekend I did a thing.

As in, I gradumacated college.
Also that is Rosy on the left. Enjoy.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Okay, nope, y'all are getting too old. Absolutely unacceptable. :mad: :mad: If I start whacking you on the head with a 2x4, could that reduce you back to your original size? O.o
But seriously, congratulations x10000, Belle. You really deserve it. *hug*
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

shnoodlec. wrote:Okay, nope, y'all are getting too old. Absolutely unacceptable. :mad: :mad: If I start whacking you on the head with a 2x4, could that reduce you back to your original size? O.o
But seriously, congratulations x10000, Belle. You really deserve it. *hug*
I have not grown an inch since I was 14.

Also thanks!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:I am currently in a hospital bed waiting for my sleep study to start. O.O
Ooooh, tell me what that's like when you wake up! How are you supposed to sleep when you know that people are going to be monitoring you?

I'm busy running a fever over here and writing a Mario fanfic. Don't you just love being sick? It's greaaaaaat.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Kungfunaomi wrote:
Ooooh, tell me what that's like when you wake up! How are you supposed to sleep when you know that people are going to be monitoring you?

I'm busy running a fever over here and writing a Mario fanfic. Don't you just love being sick? It's greaaaaaat.
Yes it's a joy to be sick. You get to miss school and your science fair and class pictures......