Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Tsukuyoml!! We have missed UUUUU
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Tsukuyomi wrote:Hi, everyone!

Been far too long.
It's my boi Gompers!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Helios
Butter Pecan

Tsukuyomi wrote:Hi, everyone!

Been far too long.
Yo goat-man! Good to see you back. :lol:
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Haha, how have you all been?
~Two of your five a day~.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

*Ponders weather or not Tsukuyomi actually wants me to pour out my feelings on how I've been or weather this is a "Hey what's up?"*

Goooooooood
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Clever wrote:*Ponders weather or not Tsukuyomi actually wants me to pour out my feelings on how I've been or weather this is a "Hey what's up?"*

Goooooooood

Haha, do tell how you have been xD
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

*Lays down on couch/bed while Tsukuyomi puts on glasses and takes out legal pad*

Welp, some weird garbage happened in my brain. Like I have always been type A but only like lvl 1 type A. Now it's like lvl 100 and I can't relax anymore. I started finishing my school weeks in advance. Then I started looking at college and like what the heck I'll do with my life. After meeting with a Highschool guy leader, he helped me look into a bunch of stuff. He is a patent attorney and I want do something with law. So I was like "Dude, I should shadow you for a day." and he was all like "Yeah! That would be totally awesome!" So later I email his company about an internship. They reply all like "Um sorry honey we don't have internships available for young grasshoppers like you. But we talked to your friend and a day shadow would be perfect. So now he is setting up a day for you to meet with a bunch of attorneys and talk to them. Then you'll go out to lunch with these SUPER amazing attorneys. Then you'll meet MORE attorneys. Then you'll get a tour of the office. Then you'll meet your friends brother...WhO Is An AtToRnEy!" So I am going to spend a whole day talking about my future to like a bunch of different attorneys. And they will all be different types so they'll basically want me to do what they do. Then if I want to be a successful Patent Attorney in technology, I would need to get a major in both Electrical Engineering and Patent Law, which would take four years each. So eight years in college. So like I am super stressed abut my future. But today I did a devotional on anxiety by John Piper and that helped a lot. And now school is ending for me in two weeks. I am completely lame and have no hobbies besides school. So like I have no idea what I'm gonna be doing. I live out in the country-is so I have satellite wifi so I can't play videos games (like I rly wanted to in the first place). And I don't have a permit yet because my parents don't want to pay for insurance yet. So I need to get a job. But I can't seem to get hired. So basically all I can do all summer is go on walks/jogs, read my Bible, and talk on here.
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Clever wrote:*Lays down on couch/bed while Tsukuyomi puts on glasses and takes out legal pad*

Welp, some weird garbage happened in my brain. Like I have always been type A but only like lvl 1 type A. Now it's like lvl 100 and I can't relax anymore. I started finishing my school weeks in advance. Then I started looking at college and like what the heck I'll do with my life. After meeting with a Highschool guy leader, he helped me look into a bunch of stuff. He is a patent attorney and I want do something with law. So I was like "Dude, I should shadow you for a day." and he was all like "Yeah! That would be totally awesome!" So later I email his company about an internship. They reply all like "Um sorry honey we don't have internships available for young grasshoppers like you. But we talked to your friend and a day shadow would be perfect. So now he is setting up a day for you to meet with a bunch of attorneys and talk to them. Then you'll go out to lunch with these SUPER amazing attorneys. Then you'll meet MORE attorneys. Then you'll get a tour of the office. Then you'll meet your friends brother...WhO Is An AtToRnEy!" So I am going to spend a whole day talking about my future to like a bunch of different attorneys. And they will all be different types so they'll basically want me to do what they do. Then if I want to be a successful Patent Attorney in technology, I would need to get a major in both Electrical Engineering and Patent Law, which would take four years each. So eight years in college. So like I am super stressed abut my future. But today I did a devotional on anxiety by John Piper and that helped a lot. And now school is ending for me in two weeks. I am completely lame and have no hobbies besides school. So like I have no idea what I'm gonna be doing. I live out in the country-is so I have satellite wifi so I can't play videos games (like I rly wanted to in the first place). And I don't have a permit yet because my parents don't want to pay for insurance yet. So I need to get a job. But I can't seem to get hired. So basically all I can do all summer is go on walks/jogs, read my Bible, and talk on here.
*Huugs tightly*.

I relate, my friend.

At least you are making plans now... waaay ahead of where I was when I was your age.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Tsukuyomi wrote:
*Huugs tightly*.

I relate, my friend.

At least you are making plans now... waaay ahead of where I was when I was your age.
*Tsukuyomi's move was very effective*

Haha I kinda had a mental battle and I forced myself to start planning. As to weather it was my evil or good side forcing me, not sure?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Welcome back, Tsukuyomi! \:D/

Would anyone be interested in contributing towards a cooking thread if I made one? It would mainly be for sharing recipes and pictures of food that we've cooked.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Mr. Clever wrote:
Tsukuyomi wrote:
*Huugs tightly*.

I relate, my friend.

*Tsukuyomi's move was very effective*

Haha I kinda had a mental battle and I forced myself to start planning. As to weather it was my evil or good side forcing me, not sure?
Still a good reason to start doing it :)

Thanks, Tea Ess :)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Just popping in real quick to give a life update: I am now a first-grade teacher and I'm getting married in a little more than a month!

*pops out*
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Stella C. wrote:Just popping in real quick to give a life update: I am now a first-grade teacher and I'm getting married in a little more than a month!

*pops out*
Wait what
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

im confused
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Congratulations on both counts, Stella!! \:D/
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I have been so insanely busy the past couple months haha! I've been engaged since Christmas. :wacky:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Tea Ess wrote:Congratulations on both counts, Stella!! \:D/
This :D

Congratz!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 7 years. I just missed out on the anniversary chat :(
I'm almost finished Grade 12 \:D/ and currently I'm trying to decide which university's of admission to accept.

I've missed the last 5 Adventures in Odyssey albums, so I really need to catch up at some point.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Woah, Wretched Sinner (I still think of you as Wooton, lol), it's good to see you again. It's been a while. :yes: This seems to be the week of people returning to the Soda Shop.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Tea Ess wrote:Woah, Wretched Sinner (I still think of you as Wooton, lol), it's good to see you again. It's been a while. :yes: This seems to be the week of people returning to the Soda Shop.
It's been a very long time. I don't know why I even thought to return. The thought just popped into my head. I'm glad I checked in though. It's nice to see a lot of familiar faces.