Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

We rode Space Mountain a couple dozen times when we were there, it was great :mrgreen:

I got all my Christmas shopping done Thanksgiving day *hides* Yes, I'm so awful! But, in my defense we got home from a 30 hour flight the night before and didn't have any family over and my dad fell asleep right after the meal cause he wasn't feeling too good from the flight *coughGermanfishcough* sooo my mom and I were like, "Hey! Quality bonding time!" \:D/ We had lots of fun.

Bethany, that's so awesome! I just saw a ballet on Frozen, it was.... very unique. But good.

And oh that sounds awesome schnoodlec! What color are you thinking of dying it?
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I chopped off my hair.

Yeup, that's right. Went from long hair, to a short bob, and gave 12 inches to locks of love. :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

Ever seen this?

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

No. What is it supposed to be?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Interesting. I remember you saying you were a big Commander Keen fan in your first post...
Richard Maxwell
Strawberry

I'm back! I got my old job back two months ago and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psalm 51:12 King James Version (KJV)
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

This is (I think) the first ever post from a WII. Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Any one here ever gotten a headache in their upper neck?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Not unless I'm hit there. If it's the neck, then it's not a headache, though, is it? More like neck pain?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I drew my avatar in Photoshop. It's my first time drawing something like it. Took me all day. xD
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I am now in 3rd place in number of posts. Bahahaha! Take that, PF! Your college studies have gotten in the way of of far more important endeavors, such as posting incessantly on a board with only a few dozen active members about a radio drama that practically no one listens to. :mrgreen:
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Your avatar is amazing Red!!!! You did a great job! *high five*

Hahaha I love your scents of humor Mr. Arnold!
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I really need to work on my post count. So little activity these days...
Debate Vampire

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Blitz wrote:I really need to work on my post count. So little activity these days...
Yeah, it's the winter slump. :P You'd think more people would want to post with all the cold weather, but I guess not...

In other news, it's -6 here.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Man that is cold Belle!!!! :O *gives fires to warm the soul*
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

No wonder no one is posting. They must be freezing. Has anyone noticed how the KRE and the ERK have more posts than even this?
Debate Vampire

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Perhaps it's because those are "hotbed" issues, so they're going where the heat is. ;)

I think that the slump may be because people are traveling and so don't necessarily have access to the Internet, or are else otherwise preoccupied.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Cold weather? What cold weather? I wish the forecast would make up its mind. The poor birds got so confused the other day, they kept flying back and forth between trees in our neighborhood trying to find a place to stay. And I'm talking legit, 100 birds trying to fit on this teeny tiny tree. It was pretty funny. My cat about had a heart attack.
I'm ready for snow.

And on a completely unrelated note, I'm getting a puppy!! :D
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It's two-thousand and fifteen, all across the galaxy.