Star Wars thread

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Star Wars thread

I can't believe this hasn't been made already O.o But anyway... who here loves Star Wars???? I do... so. much. It is, in my humble opinion, the most epic and amazing movie series ever. Like ever. My favourite character is Han Solo... I have a horrible crush on him xD Well anyway, if you haven't seen all six episodes, you are missing out big time!! Although, I will add, episodes 4, 5, and 6 are waaaaaay better than 1, 2, and 3. but they're still awesome :)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Anakin all the way 8)

But, I agree though, about episode 4,5, and 6. Acting wasn't particularly good, but they were still awesome.

And now we all pray it isn't ruined by episode 7......

Edit: Ignore 4, 5 and 6. I meant episode 1, 2 and 3
Last edited by Stella C. on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes.

I really like Star Wars! I think it's much better than Star Trek by far. I really like episodes 4, 5, and 6 just because their awesome and look good. Well, generally speaking, they looked good for their time. Haha. I like episode I for the action and stuffs. Though the characters in that movie are really irritating. XD e.g. Jar Jar Binks, Young Anakin, Watto, Padmé... uhg. But I'm gonna be honest; I haven't seen episodes II or III.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

OK, before I have a heart attack, please tell me that picture is just of the fact that female parts are underwritten in general (which is true,by the way ;) ) and those are not actual scenes from the Star Wars 7 movie O.o Please, please, PLEASE.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I am a HUGE star wars fan.

Best movie is Episode V.

Episodes I-III Stank. Anakin stinks, Jar Jar stinks, Padme stinks.

And Episode VII is going to be awesome! JJ Abrams FTW
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Yay, I love Star wars. :D My favorite one is episode 3.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I love Star Wars (I also love Star Trek--ha ha so there people can be fans of both! ;) )

My favorite is Episode 6 I think. Because it's super intense at the end and wraps everything up. I do like 1, 2, and 3 but have to agree they aren't as good as the first trilogy.

Really looking forward to the next one especially since it's directed by JJ Abrams! (of Star Trek :) )

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I hope disney doesn't ruin 7, 8, and 9!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Actually, Stella, I looked it up, and that IS an official poster. I can't believe it either. But, according to Imdb and the New York Times stuff I found, it seems they decided give Marvel characters major roles. Something to the effect of, "It combines something iconic that Disney has already done into another icon. The result, double the appeal."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Woah, woah, what?!?! Marvel characters in Star Wars? That can't be! I like them separately, but never together. Star Wars and Marvel have always been two different things. Noooooo!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

No, the Marvel Star Wars poster is a fan made fake. It was based off a halarious sketch in the Parks and Recreations tv show. If you havent seen it, then check it up on youtube.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Oh, thank goodness.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Wretched Sinner wrote:I am a HUGE star wars fan.

Best movie is Episode V.

Episodes I-III Stank. Anakin stinks, Jar Jar stinks, Padme stinks.

And Episode VII is going to be awesome! JJ Abrams FTW
I love Jar Jar and Padme!!! How can you say they stink??? Jar Jar is like Odyssey's Harlow.... a little dry at times, but awesome nonetheless :)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

No, really. Just look it up. There's even speculation Han Solo will die and Spider Man will fall in love with Leia.
Wooton, you never ever post anymore, but it seems you feel that as long as you are may as well spoil my fun. On the other hand, what else did you ever do? ;)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Stella C. wrote:Anakin all the way 8)
Yes Stella, yes all the way. :D

About the movies, I've seen the prequels but not the originals, I'm hoping to get all of them for Christmas :)
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I so hope they do what happens in the books for the next three movies. I mean, the stuff that happens next in the books sounds soooooo awesome... and creepy... like Luke getting cloned O.o
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Shhhh, don't spoil it! I hope the movies are based on the books too. I loved all of them.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

So far, I've heard rumours of them doing it based off the Young Jedi Knights books. They were awesome. They're about Han and Leia's grandkids
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I haven't read any of the books :( I read about some of them on Wookieepedia. I'm gonna start reading them soon tho, and from the beginning. You can get the books for like a dollar each on Ebay xD