Dreams

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

... those night terrors can be scary. I've seen some stuff on that. in fact, at camp not to long ago, I had a kid in my cabin that may have had that. it was creeepy! he kept hiting the wall to his side and scratching the bed above him, then he fell from his bed and with his eyes cracked open just a bit started standing up and falling to the ground. At first we thought he was just jokeing and shruged it off but then he fell a few times and hit his head on the brick wall, so I had pitty (while everyone else was terified on their beds. haha you should have seen them) on him and went to wake him up, but he woke up just before I was going to. and was like, "why am I on the ground?" we all told him and he didn't beileve it. he thought he was just dreaming something somewhat like what he was doing but I guess his body played along with it.
creapy stuff. ;)
(don't worry. He was fine the next day, just a little sore.) ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I don't know if I've ever had a creepy dream... but a friend of mine was talking the other evening! :lol:

We were about to do Bible and waiting for the others to come down stairs. She fell asleep in the wait.
She said, "WHAT IS THAT?!"
Her mom said (knowing she was sleeping), "What?" *giggles*
She replied, "That thing!"
*Serious faced, staring at the wall, then blinks*
Her mom says, "What'cha talkin' about, Sweety?"
Then she stares at me and says, "What? What are you talking about?"
Before we could answer she was out again!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I may not talk in my sleep, but sometimes I wake up thinking the words someone was saying in my dream. Sometimes I wake up with a song in my head that was in the background in my dream or something.
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking, "What am I, a human costume generator?"

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I've always been fascinated by night terrors. It's so strange when someone wakes up in the night, appears conscious, but isn't. Starts sscreaming, then goes back to sleep. And then forgets everything the next day
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

This not exactly a dream--it's one of those 'on the border' dreams between sleeping and waking. I was listening to the Cross of Cortez last night and I was falling asleep. I had just been watching the Office and I started seeing the Office characters speaking in the Odyssey characters' voices. I've never had something like that happen. It was very weird.

Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I had a weird dream a couple weeks ago where a girl was running from a dude, and she ran into a house to hide. She ran into the kitchen and was next to a drain when the guy caught up to her and commenced to shove her down the drain. o_O She was kicking and screaming and obviously wasn't quite small enough to fit, so...The guy MADE her fit...And she died.

o_O
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Mara
Pistachio

O.o Gruesome. Dreams can be so messed up... :)
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Do you ever add details where it is fuzy? I do and usaully later I remember ya I did dream that.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

My sister had a dream she killed Han Solo O.o I almost cried...
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I don't usually have dreams I kill people or anything like that. O.o I usually have dreams someone is chasing me and I have to get away but really bad things usually don't happen--it's just the suspense it MIGHT happen at any moment....

Sometimes I do get angry in my dreams and yell at people but that's as close as I hope I ever get.
If I'm mad at someone in dreams, it's usually their indifference to something I think is important, like an imminent danger or something like that.

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ameraka wrote:This not exactly a dream--it's one of those 'on the border' dreams between sleeping and waking. I was listening to the Cross of Cortez last night and I was falling asleep. I had just been watching the Office and I started seeing the Office characters speaking in the Odyssey characters' voices. I've never had something like that happen. It was very weird.
Ha ha! That's hilarious
arwen
Caramel Crunch

I dreamed TS was really a girl O_O
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Dream right before I woke up today: Mom and I and some other people were by this cliff, and they were stepping right to the edge of it and looking over. I told them the chasm was so wide that a dragon could go through it, and for some reason that was very bad. But they wouldn't listen to me.

shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Congrats, that was your 200th post! :D
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Thanks! It's nothing compared to a lot of others. I guess I'm not on here as much as some are. :(

I do wonder what that dream meant--what could the chasm mean? I was very afraid of it. The dragon looked suspiciously like Smaug....:) And whenever I warn ppl about things in dreams, they tend not to listen. I wonder why. Do these kinds of dreams happen to others?

shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I had a dream last night that I was runaway, along with some of my classmates (I think it was my classmates because we had TWO extra days off break because of weather, and I missed them) because we all lived in an apartment together, and we couldn't pay our taxes or something. (I don't understand why that would make us leave, perhaps it was that we could pay our mortgage...) Then, we ran away, and we had to hide everything ad leave no trace we were ever in the house. We escaped through... I can't remember. Anyway, we ran and ran and ran. It was very cold. VERY cold. We had one set of clothing each. The next thing that happened that I can remember was that two other classmates, a boy, Koby, and another girl, Olivia, and I took refuge in a huge super-modern house. Almost like a castle. And... Taylor Swift was there... And she was nice to us. But then an alarm went off, and we had to walk back outside and put peach scent on our hands so the alarm wouldn't go off anymore. Taylor Swift already had peach on her hands. Then we had to preform on a stage. And I think the boy played trombone. Then something happened and we had to run away again. The next thing I remember, I was with one of my classmates, Sofia. We were all walking again. And we had to keep stopping and hiding. Sofia came over to me and said, "Hello, sister." I said, "But we're not real sisters, right? And this is all a dream, right?" And then she looked at me sadly and said, "Yeah, I guess so..." When I woke up and thought about my dream, remembering that part startled me. I was shocked that I had known it was a dream all along. Maybe, when we're dreaming, we always know it is a dream. Then, when we wake up, we have forgotten that we knew it was a dream all along. Anyway, that was the third lucid dream I've had. Also, lucid means knowing that your dreaming. BUT I looked it up, and Google says that you have to be able to control what happens in your dream conciously (sp?). Yeah, so that was my strange dream last night.

Wow, that turned out long!

This is also my 350th post.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I had a dream where my braces went HAYWIRE and jumbled my teeth all around my mouth. O_O One tooth even shifted itself all the way to the back of my throat! I could see the little bracket sticking out...

Not cool.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream a few nights ago that we were going to play racquetball at the mall (which in real life it's not at the mall... it's at the YMCA), but as we passed by the food court on our way there, we saw Jackie Tyler (a Doctor Who character) sitting at a table crying. (Maybe about Rose leaving with the Doctor? I dunno.) My dad stopped to talk to her, and then I remembered that I couldn't play racquetball because I had a new yellow lab puppy at home (why would I want another dog when I already have two? Good grief.). So I went home and took him outside on a leash... and somewhere along the line he turned into a German Shepard puppy. And I remember thinking that I'd have to get him fixed because if he were to have puppies with my Yorkie (which I have in real life) she'd die.

So... yeah. I don't dream often, but when I do, they are CRAZY xD
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I had a dream last night that there were some eggs in a nest inside a building. I picked up one egg and set it back in the nest; when I did, it cracked open (because the nest was made of rocks), and a baby dinosaur was inside. I was so worried that I had cracked it prematurely and the dinosaur's 'beak' wouldn't be strong enough so I gently tapped the front of the dinosaur's mouth with a shovel.

Now I don't know why specifically I had this dream, but I think I can trace some of its origins back to: my niece's dinosaur toy that's always lying around, the name "Nestor" (which always reminds me of nests) in the credits in Alias, and the part in Charlotte's Web where the goose egg gets rotten and then it cracks open.

Helios
Butter Pecan

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was going to be beaten to death by a bunch of red-stained Communist Chinese. I was with a Chinese church, though, and I'd go to Heaven, so it was actually a kind of positive feeling dream. :D

And a few weeks I dreamed about Metal and yelsew...it had something to do with ramen noodles and Canada. :?