Dreams

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Just before waking up, I dreamed that I was at Wal-Mart being chased by the government for something (this is what I get for reading Renegade Spirits just before bed). Then I ran into this guy I like and asked him how he was doing, but he just kept going because he was working there. A few minutes later, I was talking to a friend of mine when the first guy came back and started talking to me.
Then I woke up and saw my best friend and her brother standing at the foot of my bed, so I started telling them my dream.
And then I was truly awake.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Oh I hate it when I wake up and it is still in a dream. I keep having fuzzy dreams I can't remeber.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

Got chased again last night! This time I was with the main character from "God's Not Dead" and the Child Protection Agency was after us (I have no idea why, they just were). So we ran into a three-story library and jumped out a window and stole a car (which turned into a van) and then some guy's wife turned into a zombie and I got totally creeped-out. Then I threw little green-and-red beads at a Doctor Who-like enemy who blew up when I did so. Then it was all good, like really good.

Then I dreamed my cat had multiplied by four and I had four cats who all looked exactly alike! One of them rubbed black fur all over my white shirt. It was hilarious. :D
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I had a dream a couple nights ago where a large group of people were being attacked by a large scary dog outside my unit. O_O There was a lot of screaming, and it seemed quite real. Once I saw what was going on, I yelled at my dad that we needed to go help, and I ran for the kitchen to grab a knife. My dad didn't seem to care, though, so he just chilled on the couch. I then decided to grab my TI-LITE 6-inch knife from upstairs(all the while I hear sounds of chaos and death going on outside)...then I woke up.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

*shivers* I have had creepy dreams and sad ones. :'(

I was Snow White and Prince Charming's daughter (that's what I get from watching Once Upon A Time) and that I was trying to tell them to run, but they thought I had kidnapped Snow White and then the people who really captured her shot me with a bunch of arrows, so I ran away, and then Charming captured me, and tied me up in a tree. Then I woke up.

Then I had one where there was a fire in our house, and we were in our guest room and there was millions of coyotes upstairs, and there was a zombie-like lady running down with coyotes chasing her, and then the coyotes attacked fire-men. Then, I woke up.
Strange...
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Blitz
Moose Tracks

You guys watch too many movies.
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Dreams are movies! Ones that are often nonsensical and in which you are usually a character.

Last night I had a dream that Data from Star Trek was walking on a path through the woods. He was a younger version of himself, and he was talking to himself, wondering about different things in a happy, innocent manner. Somewhere behind him walked his older self, back in the shadows, wiser but with a darker soul (somehow I got this impression). Then the younger Data was Sherlock Holmes (from Sherlock) and he was standing on top of this log, his trench coat whipping in the wind. The log was about 4 feet off the ground with a tangle of twisted roots. He jumped off of it, and there was the sound of shattering glass. The 'camera' turned away at this point, and a narrator said that there was the same sound when Sherlock jumped off the roof, and wondered which event was actually the true one.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Blitz
Moose Tracks

It was about Divergent. That is all I can remember.
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

Blitz...you are so weird. :P

Last night I went to bed thinking about my first ever crush (and yes, I still kinda like him), and then I dreamed about him and his family eating dinner at the same table that me and mine were at. And then I was late for my dentist's appointment and had to leave, and then the dentist didn't even show up, so I wandered around the clinic for a while and ended up with a whole bunch of tangerines (I hate them, btw). And....something else happened I don't really recall, and then I woke up.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

*Coughs*
And you call me weird????
Debate Vampire

Helios
Butter Pecan

*coughs* Who said I wasn't weird too? :P

The night before last, I dreamed about this guy I saw in a foreign-made Star Wars spin-off something-another. Well, okay, I dreamed he got kidnapped and that everyone else got beheaded. Hmm...
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I had a dream the other night that my mom's horse, Khaptan, ran through some barbed wire fence and kept running, getting all torn up. :( it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when he was doing it.

In the same dream, I found a wild cougar in the bluffs and tried to tame it. It came closer to me and became friendly. I was so happy that I had tamed it.

a couple nights ago, I dreamed about this little boy who caught a beautiful fox. He had it in this basement-like place and was trying to tame it. This little girl found a mouse and lifted up her foot and asked, "Should I step on it?" I told her not to.

then I had a dream that I was taking care of a whole bunch of kids (mostly boys) and they went down the hill to a town and there was this thrift sale, and in the center was this pen with all kinds of lambs, which were very tiny. Everyone was looking at the lambs. The kids kept getting lost and when they came back to the house, they kept the light on and made noise and didn't let me sleep.

For some reason, I've been dreaming a lot about kids and animals lately.... :)

Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I watched The Desolation of Smaug last night, then when I went to bed I has 2 Hobbit-related dreams. I can't really remember the first, but in the second Thorin, Fili, and Kili were there and someone got decapitated. I can't remember who tho :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Violent girls.
Debate Vampire

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

True, true, very true.
Helios
Butter Pecan

*says the boy who dreamed of Divergent*

I dreamed that my house had five stories in it, and I was afraid that they were all going to fall apart on each other. I kinda have a fear of poor architecture. Then I dreamed I was going to die in three days. But not from a violent death.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream that I auditioned on The X Factor, but the judges were Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, and David Walliams. So kind of a mix of judges from different tv shows. But the weird thing was that it was at my house, and I was going to sing on the hearth of my fireplace and they'd just sit on the couch and judge me. And I couldn't see the audience, but they were there because I could hear them clapping at different points in the song (I sang Let it Go). But Simon was in a bad mood and I didn't go through. He didn't let anyone go through that day.
Helios
Butter Pecan

I dreamed a few nights ago that Loki was trying to take over this big, dwarf-like cavern kingdom where Aragorn and Galadriel lived. Aragorn sent me and Sam after Frodo after he left with Gollum, who was trying to kill him. Galadriel (who acted an awful lot like Liz'alike...hmm) met us on our to Frodo (we could see him a few tunnels off), and she and I went swimming in this big rock-carven pool full of flowers on top. That was the best part of the dream! :D Later I got her to use her magic to teleport me around places (we were running from my dream family for some reason). Galadriel could also make medicine, turn people invisible, and play Spider-man across several rickety Chinese-style structures. Very cool. Well, it was cool until we returned to the cavern kingdom to discover that Loki had let in some kind of evil army that hunted me through the caves and tunnels.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

You should turn that into a story, Helios. Swimming in a rock carven pool full of flowers does sound fun. :)

Las night I had a dream I was watching a movie and it was about an alternate universe where people couldn't make special effects for movies. So they had to make the real thing, and they made dinosaurs, and this big t-Rex went rampaging everywhere attacking people. There was also this corrupt producer or something who was callous about the damage the dinosaur caused as long as the film got made....

Helios
Butter Pecan

Hey! I could put that in an Elf Girl dream! :D Good idea!

About a week ago I dreamed I was at a wedding. I think I was the bride...but I'm kinda fuzzy on that part. Anyway, I was supposed to clean up all the refreshments even though the ceremony hadn't taken place yet, and there was this table with a gorgeous white table cloth that was covered in dirty glass dishes and spilled peanut butter and apple jam and stuff like that. Disgusting. And then the groom came in and started walking on the table. And you know who it was?
Blitz