Dreams

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

ZOMBIES!!! That is all I remember from one dream.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I have had horrendous nightmares, and dreams of 1D, dreams, of TV shows, ETC. I do not dream a lot.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream that I was at a friends house with a family that we traveled with one time (except that the husband was my other friend's dad), and with the CBS Sherlock. I don't know if he was my dad, or if we were dating, or just good friends, but we were there on a case where we would end up dying, and we were strangely ok with that. But then Sherlock got a call that we were going to get cloned so we wouldn't have to die. I was like "oh, ok." Weird. The dad mentioned earlier (whose name is Jerry) got a doctor for us who would do the cloning, but didn't know that it was for cloning. But he had gotten some pictures of people texted to him to look out for, and he thought that I was one of the girls in the picture, just because I looked a lot like her. He grabbed my arm, and demanded to know what I needed the doctor for. I managed to get free and ran upstairs, and I could hear him rummaging around in our utensil drawer for a knife. I ran into the sitting room where everyone was watching The Return of the King. I remember saying "Ivy! (Jerry's wife, who in real life is married to someone else), WHERE'S DAD?? JERRY'S GONNA MURDER ME!!!" She was just "I dunno". So I turned to Jerry, who was watching too. I honestly don't know what happened there, but he was watching the movie as calmly as the rest. I asked the same question, and he didn't know. So I ran to my room, where two of my friends little brothers were playing. I asked where dad was, and they didn't know.
And that is around the time when I woke up.

Weird part: I told my friend this dream the next day (the friend that lives in the house that my dream took place in), and that morning he had for a DROP OF BLOOD ON THE STAIRCASE. *cries*
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Last night I dreamed they made a new version of the first Star Wars. The plot was all mixed around. Some of the things were the same, while others were different. The things I was most disappointed about was that Leia didn't wear a white dress, and there wasn't the scene where R2-D2 plays her holographic message. There was something symbolic about her wearing a white dress. The brown just wasn't the same.

The other night I had a dream that aliens were coming. We were going to go in a spaceship to outer space, but we had to wait for the space ship to be finished. At one point we were in a small dark shed. I went out with my little niece to play in the sandbox, and this scary looking man came over and tried to grab her. We ran back to the shed. Something fell from the sky, slamming into the ground beside the shed. It was round, metal, like a piece from a broken up space ship.
Later we were sitting around on picnic tables. There was a forest (leave-less trees) nearby, and I saw an owl in the tree. It was round and cute with big eyes. But then a hawk flew through the sky and came closer. It chased the owl away and sat in the tree. Next, a crow came and chased the hawk away. Then, a huge black dog with wings came flying up and chased the hawk away. The dog flew up by us and was friendly.
There was another part--the aliens had kidnapped someone. But then I found out they'd kidnapped someone else first--"The aliens got those poor muppets."

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I had a dream where I was about to watch American Sniper at the theaters. I was feeling apprehensive about it in my dream. The weirdest part is I hadn't been thinking about American Sniper at all, and wouldn't have really wanted to watch it even if I could.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I had this dream after I watched Megamind in 2010. After releasing Megamind in theaters, Dreamworks decided that they weren't finished with it and wanted to change it. They took it out of theaters, and redid it completely. I watched that re-done version of Megamind in my dream:

Metroman worked at a theme park. He dressed up as a cow and welcomed people onto a cow-themed roller coaster. Roxanne Richie went on that ride. But Megamind and Titan had sabotaged it and Metroman had to save her. The end.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I once had this dream with the singer Blake Sheldon in. I was going outside to avoid him for some reason, then my aunt pulled up with Gaberk in the car and it turned into a tram. We went on like this roller coaster tram cross a waterfall and mountains and a lake. And because I hate roller coasters, I was terrified.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream that Odin was dating two different women, and Loki had to talk to him about it -_-
Emma
Peach Cobbler

ClaraOswald wrote:I had a dream that Odin was dating two different women, and Loki had to talk to him about it -_-
:lol: That is hilarious!! I can imagine..... :o ;)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I dreamed last night that my oldest brother got an account on here. I don't remember exactly what his username was, but it was a few words, all lowercase, no spaces, and it started with a b.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Novatom wrote:I dreamed last night that my oldest brother got an account on here. I don't remember exactly what his username was, but it was a few words, all lowercase, no spaces, and it started with a b.
It's funny you dream stuff and you forget all the details.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Sameriazx wrote:
Novatom wrote:I dreamed last night that my oldest brother got an account on here. I don't remember exactly what his username was, but it was a few words, all lowercase, no spaces, and it started with a b.
It's funny you dream stuff and you forget all the details.
Yeah I've dreamt about the Soda Shop a lot lately, but I keep forgetting what they're mostly about. :x
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I haven't had a dream in awhile =o
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Technically, you dream every night whether you remember it or not.

Last night I dreamed that I was signing (ASL) to a deaf man. I woke up and realized that I was actually signing a conversation instead of gibberish. :mrgreen:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I just woke up from a dream where I was talking to Belle in real life. For some reason she was still in high school and she was worried because she had to preform in an orchestra the next day and showed me a picture of an old lady being handed a flower. She told me I shouldn't go outside at six because it will be cold.

?????????
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Bethany Shepard wrote:Technically, you dream every night whether you remember it or not.

Last night I dreamed that I was signing (ASL) to a deaf man. I woke up and realized that I was actually signing a conversation instead of gibberish. :mrgreen:
Yeah, yeah i know. =p Oddly, enough I dreamt last night that I was playing with one of my cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. =o

That's so cool, Bethany!! :mrgreen: I get excited whenever I can actually understand what a deaf person is saying. :P
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I know that I have dreams a lot. but I never remember em'! Except for a few exceptions...
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Last night I said "Are you video taping me?!" in my sleep.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Bethany Shepard wrote:Technically, you dream every night whether you remember it or not.
What?

How many of you have sleep-walked? I did when I was like 6 or 7. My mom told me that I just walked into her room and she had to take me back to bed. I don't remember it at all.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Novatom wrote:How many of you have sleep-walked? I did when I was like 6 or 7. My mom told me that I just walked into her room and she had to take me back to bed. I don't remember it at all.
I sleep walk and sleep talk. I don't particularly mind sleep walking, but sleep talking can be rather
embarrassing. Anyway...I did something similar to what you did except I was shouting, "Mom", in the hallway in front of my parents bedroom. My dad eventually realized that I was asleep (when I sleep talk and walk sometimes my eyes are open, which I think is creepy...) and walked me back to my room.
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?