Dreams

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I was going to America in my last dream and forgot half of my stuff. Helios..... Girls think about marriage way too much.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

This morning (I slept in earlier than usual, lol) I dreamed I was Anakin Skywalker running around with Obi-Wan trying to destroy a bunch of droids before they activated. Then we had to chase down the Emperor and kill him before he got into this special pod that would protect him during some kind of interdimensional flight...I think. While fighting our way to the Emperor, I turned into a girl with a lightsaber that was really long and red. And then I met this guy who's saber was exactly the same, and he fell off the gantry and almost died. Fortunately I rescued him and I think he fell in love with me or some such nonsense....dreams are kinda vague sometimes. So then I was with the Avengers right before the Norn stones blew up and everyone got sent to different worlds. And I was trying to decide which world I wanted to be in, and somehow I ended on the elf planet with Hawkeye. Only he ran away on a horse, so I climbed a tree to get away from the wolves who climbed after me, forcing me to lop off the branches with my lightsaber. And then Hawkeye returned to rescue me, and I was very happy to see him, only I already liked that other guy, so I felt a little sorry for Hawkeye. Then the elf showed up and I woke up. *sigh*

PS Blitz, I don't know what made me dream that...but at least it wasn't the Shaun Cassidy look-alike, eh? :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I can't remember my last dream.

All girls think about is love. My girlfriend won't even tell me her dreams. ;)
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I love to tell people about my dreams but they don't always seem interested to listen.

I for one don't only think about love. In fact, it is pretty far down on the list at the moment. (except for Jason+Connie haha)

Last night I had a dream that a bomb was going to go off in a garage (or barn-ish building) near my horses and it was counting down--I ran away but it didn't go off ....then I was running through this back alley in New York away from someone.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Helios
Butter Pecan

Last night (or this morning, it's all the same) I dreamed about smuggling messages through my garage to someone outside. Only, these four bad guys (they were all young, like mid-teens) were sitting at a cardtable playing poker...right in front of the garage door. So they caught me on my way out, but it was all like a game. No one was really trying to hurt anyone. So one of the guys started sparring/play-fighting with me, and I hit him good a couple of times, but he wasn't hurt. And then yelsew (who was one of the guys) pulled out Metal's six-inch knife from his soak and started waving it around. Fortunately, no one was hurt.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

The night before last I dreamed I found some frogs, but my sister put them in this big brown paper bag and was all excited about frying some frog legs. I was so mad at her for killing the frogs just for their legs, I was screaming but she just laughed it off and went ahead with it. Then I found some shell fossils on this small island and picked up a bunch of them to sell.

Last night I dreamed I found some cute baby bunnies, baby ducks, and kittens and gathered them into a run-down trailer house we were staying in. They kept running into corners and getting lost and running back outside through the cracks along the walls of the house.

shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

My sis and I were at camp jam when a pack of dire wolves attacked. One of 'em had rabies and bit me. I tried to call for help before it kicked in, but it was too late.

I feel like eleven-year-olds shouldn't be having such intense dreams...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yes, but sadly, our we can't help where our psychies go at night.

Speaking of which, I dreamed the night before last I was a little kid watching cartoons and getting rather upset because everyone in the cartoons kept dying bizarre deaths at the end.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I don't much remember my dream last night, except that Blitz was in it and came over to my house. He asked me what book I was reading and I said "Allegiant". He said, "Good" in kind of an absent way and then went looking through all my books.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

What did I look like? Does sound like me though.
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

You were kind of vague looking (probably because it was a dream). You had dark brown hair though. Medium height I think.

Blitz
Moose Tracks

That is not me. I am black eyed and black hair and slightly taller than average.
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Now you have a dream about me and see if your subconscious guesses right. ;)

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Lol.... I never dream about online people.... and I never know names in my dreams generally.
Debate Vampire

Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Me either. Makes it all the more weird that I dreamed about you, Blitz! :)

Last night I had a dream that mom was driving, and she fell asleep and wouldn't wake up. I tried to wake her up, and finally she did. As soon as she stopped the car, we were riding a horse instead of a in car and the saddle was falling off.

NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I don't remember my dream last night, but the night before I had an interesting dream.
i started in a long bus ride, and don't remember much of it, but then I went to the airport, just walked past security and everything, and got on an airplane without buying a ticket! and in the dream, it was really realistic, like I could do it if I wanted. I told the lady at the gate that my dad was already on the plane, and I just went to the bathroom, kinda like in Home Alone 2, and then the weird part.....yesterday my sibilings watched Home Alone 2 (!! a Christmas movie in June!!).

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

If I do to much of one thing, that's all I dream of. So, yesterday I went swimming for the afternoon, and that's all I dreamt of. :P
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I had a dream recently where the Joker from the Dark Knight movie was torturing some dude by chopping off parts of his hands bits at a time. O_O I woke up quite disturbed.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Blitz
Moose Tracks

See I am cool.
I dreamed I and my family were pirates in a cross Britain-America-Ghana world. We were captured by a British lord who adopted me and let the rest of my family go where ever they wanted to. O.O
Debate Vampire

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Blitz wrote:Lol.... I never dream about online people.... and I never know names in my dreams generally.
I read that as "white people" at first, and my first sarcastic question was "is he double standard racist?" xDD

METAL. I seriously worry about you sometimes, dude...o_O