Dreams

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

My sister cries in her sleep. It is frightening! I'm all about to fall asleep and then AHHH! she screams, or wails.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Novatom wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:Technically, you dream every night whether you remember it or not.
What?
Yup. And if you remember your dream when you wake up, then remember it again later in the day, you're remembering the last time you remembered it. :mrgreen: Confusing?

Ben will occasionally murmur or yell something. :lol:

About a week ago, I had a lucid dream that I was Bonnie Silver (You Dragons in Our Midst fan know what I'm talking about. *winks at Sam*) and I flew everywhere trying to find Billy and running away from slayers. ^.^ SUCH. A. COOL. DREAM.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I read those books and never again did I. They are totally not cool. Intense, but give the wrong idea about dragons. Anyways, back to topic....
Paula
Peach Cobbler

So I'm warning you all now...This is the stupidest dream I have ever had, so here goes...

So my mom and I were talking in our kitchen, and I suddenly asked, "Do we really need the basement? I mean you don't even like it!" And she said, "I guess you're right...I don't really like it." So then I say, "Do you want me to just blow it up?" And my mom said(get ready for the unbelievable...), "Sure go ahead...I'll be upstairs if you need anything." So with that being said I grabbed some matches and headed to the basement. I lit a match and set the end of a wire(that was randomly hanging out from the ceiling) on fire, and ran upstairs. Once I was "safely" upstairs I realized that I wanted some frozen pizza, which in-coincidentally was in(DUN DUN DUUUNNNN) the basement. So I raced downstairs to the freezer grabbed the pizza and ran back upstairs. Then I realized I needed some ground beef so I ran downstairs got some and was once again upstairs.
This continued on and on with random objects(example: a printer, a drawing of some random dude, a copier machine, an old karaoke machine, and you get the picture; just random stuff) Finally I screamed upstairs, "Mom Dad!" "You need to help me bring stuff upstairs!" "Hurry the basement is going to blow soon!" My mom, brother, and sister(Chloe btw if you really were curious =P) raced downstairs and started grabbing stuff and throwing it upstairs. Thankfully my Dad had enough common sense to put out the "fire" on the end of the wire(which was now smoking and getting ready to "blow").

So...Yeah! Now you know what goes through my brain at night =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I thought I’d revive this topic to say that I recently had a dream about the Soda Shop (members, to be specific).

In my dream Soda Shop member Eleventh Doctor was a physical fitness trainer. He was doing workout sessions via Zoom video calls. I had a workout session with him the dream, so I was trying to clean up my room to get ready for it. And for some reason one of us had scheduled the session to be at 4:30am. O.o

Also, in the dream Soda Shop member John Henry was Eleventh Doctor’s younger sibling, and was saying random stuff on-camera during the call. And as I was setting up my computer, my camera kept acting up, showing angles from the ceiling for no reason. It was pretty weird.

I usually don’t remember my dreams, so it is very unusual that I was able to remember and write down this one.

This is quite an interesting topic to read through. So many different dreams. Has anyone else had any interesting dreams lately?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

What I dreamed last night was that I was with my brother and we were driving to Walt Disney World, but we had to stop at a ticket station which resembled a toll booth and hand the guy the differently colored tickets for the parks we wanted to go to , but I wanted to go to all four parks but we only had three tickets. I also dreamt that I was listening to a new Adventures on Odyssey episode but all I remember about it was that Emily was talking to Whit . I think she might have mentioned something about her losing her faith but I'm not sure, unfortunately I woke up before I could finish the episode. I also don't have the Adventures in Odyssey club so I haven't heard the newest episodes yet (so no spoilers please.), so I amsumming I dreamt that because I was reading the Album 71 speculation topic on , and because I really want to listen to it or at leats a preview of it . I also really am enjoying reading this topic as well.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I dream I had not to long ago was I was in a white room which, might have been a garage, but I'm not sure, and I saw Fozzie the Bear and Kermit the Frog talking, then I left the room and found myself in a lobby with a receptionist desk, which Sam the Eagle was sitting behind, then I work up.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I have so many dreams. Like the boringly realistic one I had a few nights ago: I was trying to make pancakes from scratch and took some milk out of the fridge. I poured it into the measuring cup and realized that it was rotten. How did I know this? The milk was a clear liquid with clumps of white stuff floating around in it. Disgusting. Luckily, there was a bottle of new milk in the fridge, so I was able to make the pancakes after all. :roll: A more typical, weird dream was like the one I had some weeks ago, when I dreamed that my aunt wanted my brother to show one of her Labs in a dog show when neither him nor the dog had been to, much less in, a show. To top it off, the dog show was being held at some couple's wedding reception to be spectated by their guests during dinner! Now, that would be an interesting wedding. I'm sure they enjoyed seeing that unruly black Lab in the ring. :mrgreen:
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I had a dream where i think I was watching a movie, Wendy and Hook were swimming in the Lagoon in Neverland, on opposite sides of the shore, with Hook's ship behind him, after they got out and hook was back on his boat Peter Pan flew over, I also dreamtp that there was a pile of logs in my backyard with four different construction, one of which was a backhoe vehicle trying to remove them, I remember thinking in my dream that the vehicles where either trying to open a trapdoor or create a pool, though I woke up before I could find out what happened.