Dreams

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

I dream about the girl I like. I know. Strange. Most of my dreams also take place in dark allies, dark forests, and dark castles. Mostly related to the novel I'm writing.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

You know how Luke, Leia, and Han from Star Wars are known as the Holy Trinity? I had a dream last week that I was at a Comic-Con and Harrison Ford was talking and it was well known that he hated that they were called that, and a kid asked him which one of the Trinity he is. He got really annoyed, but ended up saying that he was the Holy Spirit. Yeah. I have weird dreams. xD
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Once I had this dream that I was on the edge of a HUGE vat of chocolate. wierd
Proud K.R.E Member
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Mm that sounds good. :)

Last night I had a dream that I found this albino crow and I grabbed it and put it in the car. It turned into a duck then, but being a dream, of course I didn't notice.

Then I was at my grandparents' and there was a kind of camp. Kim was there, a girl I knew from my old church. Another girl came out of the porch and was complaining about the quality of the cowboy boots she was putting on.

Jason was there, and he started flying up into the sky as some agents tried to catch him. Agent Coulson (from the Avengers) caught him, and punished him with lightning for flying.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Ugh, I'm so jealous of all of you. xD I don't dream. /= I mean, occasionally I'll have like a 2 minute dream, but other than that, nothing. d=
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream last night that one of my best friends moved three and a half hours away (yes, I was that specific in my dream xD), and moved right beside Mandie (ilovejason). Me and my friends went to visit them, so we crammed into our 12 passenger van and drove there. When we got there, we were just in time to see Maria and Alan Jackson (the Sarah Jane Adventures) off, because they were moving somewhere. Apparently I was good friends with Alan, because I was extremely upset at their moving, and cried in his arms, but as he was holding me we fell over onto the pavement and I hurt my head (I think). Then we watched Mandie ride around on her unicycle then me and my friends that I came down with piled into the van again and drove straight to Ottawa for some reason.

I was very sick when I dreamt this, so maybe that's why it's so weird xD
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Yeah, I have especially weird dreams when I'm sick. But then, my dreams are almost always kind of weird, so what does that mean...?

The night before last I had a dream about a tiny baby deer, about the size of a little toy. I was so careful with it, trying to keep it safe, and not let it get lost. I put it under the covers of the bed in my cousin's room.
Another part of my dream I was driving our van around a curve on a hill and it almost tipped over frontways. Mom took over driving after that.

SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I dreamed that I was fighting a headless monk in a convenience store. I won.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

People dream the weirdest things... O.o

I went to bed, last night, thinking that I needed to clean the house today and that's what I dreamed... all night... Hahaha
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Mr. Whit's End wrote:I dreamed that I was fighting a headless monk in a convenience store. I won.
Wow, quite strange.... :| I will not make further comments
Proud K.R.E Member
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Once I had a dream where my brother was a sheep, and fumes went off and all the other sheep got hypnotized, and started chasing us. Then we ran into a tunnel, but the sheep got to us so we swung on a rope over a small lava pit. Then my bro turned into a real person. Then we ran out of the tunnel and hopped into a cherry red Ferrari, and pick up my cousin. Then I woke up.

Original right? :lol:
Okie
Caramel Crunch

I once had a dream that somebody I knew had died, it was more like an impression that she had died but it was like I knew this person hadn't died but I kept thinking this person was going to die.
It was really sad.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Once I had a dream and we knew our house was gonna burn down so we packed up then it wasn't so we unpacked the rest was was fuzy.
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I dreamed that my sisters and I were preparing little plastic snack bags full of crushed M+M's for our church choir - and then throwing them over the balcony at church. Then we went home and found my little brother sleeping UNDER his bed, and we had some chocolate shakes.
Weird.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Last night I had a dream I was getting ready for a fighting match, training in a field
Some muscular men were training there too.

Then later (that part's kind of vague)My sister and I were alone in the field, watching some gazelle and deer that were jumping and running on the other side of a fence in the rather misty valley, lush with grass.

One was huge—I said it looked like a rhinoceros (even though it didn’t really--it didn't have any horns, just had a big head). A different one jumped out of the fence. It was small, about the size of a dog, but it started head-butting us. Like rams will do. My sister and I caught it and put it in an outhouse. We said that at least it was a clean outhouse. It has grass in it and air so it can breathe.

Then the outhouse turned into a food stand. The deer turned into a man. He made us some hamburger patties—they were pinkish and thin, between some slices of cheese. I thought, why doesn’t he just give us that thick brown one beside them? I told him, (these are the exact words, just before I woke up), "You’re reasonably intelligent. You can speak. Then why did you hit me with your head?"

Where that came from I have no idea.

Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Not sure why I have such disturbing dreams, but I had one where a wasp and a preying mantis were hanging out, and the mantis was hungry, so the wasp convinced the mantis to break off it's own legs to eat. :/ I woke up with "phantom bugs" crawling on me...
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream several nights ago that there was this commercial on TV for Dairy Queen. The commercial was set on a beach and this guy was eating a normal ice cream cone. Then this other guy walked by and he was eating a cup of DQ ice cream (apparently in my dream DQ has cups). The guy eating normal ice cream was ashamed of his normal ice cream, and he wanted to get rid of it. So he grabbed a DQ cup (idk why he had one on him he just did) and filled it up with sand to make it look like he had DQ ice cream. Then the guy with DQ ice cream walked by and said "Oh cool sand flavour ice cream!" Then the guy with the sand took a bite and choked.

The end.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream last night that I was on the Soda Shop and peoples' accounts were randomly deleted. I never figured out how it happened.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I dreamt a dream within a dream withing a dream. I dreamed I was at I was at a friends house riding bicycles. Then I dreamed I was at a subway with only four topping choices. Finally, I was at a hotdog place.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I dreamed 2 of my teeth fell out while I was in the dentist's waiting room, and my mouth was bleeding all over the place, and my mom said "here" and stuck my teeth back in and the blood went away and it was fine. Strange....
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates