Dreams

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream last night that my dad was explaining Time Lord regeneration to my little brothers, and he said that the Doctor was in his last incarnation, and I corrected him and said that the Time Lords gave him a whole new regeneration cycle. I love those kinds of dreams xD

-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:07 am --

So... I had another Doctor Who dream last night xD Everyone on earth were Oods except for a few who were like the slave masters, if you will. If you were a good Ood, they let you live, and if you were bad, you were dropped into a vat of boiling Silence. Like, they would take a Silence and melt it down.

For those who don't know what Silence are:
Yeah. So, if you were dropped into boiling Silence, not only would you forget (and die) but everyone else would forget about you and it would be like you were never born. (Kinda like if you were touched by the light of the crack in Amy Pond's bedroom.) Anyway, so I was about to be put in the vat, and the next thing I new I was running for my life away from these mini UFOs who went underwater.

Then I went to church for potluck.

The End.
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Helios wrote:And a few weeks I dreamed about Metal and yelsew...it had something to do with ramen noodles and Canada. :?
Helios wrote: (tho I'll admit, I once dreamed of yelsew and Metal at the same time...it had something to do with ramen noodles and Canada...don't ask.

Hmm... I believe I've heard mention of this twice now. Care to elaborate more on this? ;) (asks) :P haha. I just get a little curious when my name comes up. (Cause it doesn't happen very often.)
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Sheesh I had three connecting weird dreams. And I slept terribly. One of them was over the top weird with impersonation which didn't look like the real people etc. Ugh no wonder I have a head ache.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

yelsew wrote:
Helios wrote:And a few weeks I dreamed about Metal and yelsew...it had something to do with ramen noodles and Canada. :?
Helios wrote: (tho I'll admit, I once dreamed of yelsew and Metal at the same time...it had something to do with ramen noodles and Canada...don't ask.

Hmm... I believe I've heard mention of this twice now. Care to elaborate more on this? ;) (asks) :P haha. I just get a little curious when my name comes up. (Cause it doesn't happen very often.)
I'm afraid I don't remember much...except that we (I think it was some guy who was my brother, Shey, and maybe Allie), were all going to meet you in this warehouse. Maybe it was a ramen noodle warehouse. :) And you were having a bad attitude. :P I think some of us were driving around in cars, and I just have this vague impression of Metal hanging over everything. :D I think in the end my mom in the dream came to get me and we left you in the warehouse (presumably with all the noodles) :P Aw, I can't believe your name doesn't come up very often. :P Who wouldn't want to talk about you? *disclaimer: this is a joke* :D

The night before last I dreamed about zombies.... :twisted:
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I had a dream last night that we got another Yorkie (as if we need another dog :P) whose name was Bang. (don't ask why.) Apparently my dad got him for 9 dollars. That's all I remember.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Last night I dreamt that I was the main character in a ballet set on a farm (probably because I watched a little of Romeo and Juliet ballet last night). I was a young, beautiful farmers daughter and I took care of my animals.... That was what the story was about... O.o

The weird thing about it was that I don't remember having my own thoughts... It was just me dancing my part on stage. (And YES! I was on pointe! ^.^)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

I dreamed a few nights ago that Metal's real name was Andrew Crossington-Birmingham.

Or something like that.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Last night, I woke up with fragments of a dream still in my mind. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

I think I was going to live in an apartment or dorm with someone, because a whole list of rules was posted I was supposed to follow. I was mad that I wasn't supposed to sing in the shower. But after I was there a while, the cat would allow me to hum. And it was ok to discuss politics, as long as they were what I really believed.

Then the list of rules turned into a poem, written by Barbara St. Kitts-Nevis, and a lot of the lines of the poem were about "lovely Henry". The last one I read/heard before I awoke: "Induced to awaken by lovely Henry's voice."

In another part of the dream, an Amish buggy was driving by with a beautiful chestnut Saddlebred horse. Me and Mom and my aunts were all admiring it. Then the horse was supposed to go in water for a show, and it reared and plunged around like it was afraid. I said, "Well, it is part Arabian."

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Why do you always have the best dreams, Ameraka? If I want to dream I have to fall asleep on my back, but it usually gets so uncomfortable that I have to turn on my side, therefore I don't dream :(
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I don't know if they're the best. :) Everyone dreams, but usually you have to be interrupted in your dream to remember them (so I've heard).

The night before last I had a disturbing dream that most of my face was torn away except for one eye.

Helios
Butter Pecan

Last night (or rather this morning) I dreamed about Shaun Cassidy. Okay, it was a character Shaun Cassidy played when he was a teenager. I wanted him to teach me how to break dance. :P

Then I woke up.

SO DISAPPOINTED!!! O.o
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

So I had a really weird dream last night about Sherlock... I'm not even really in the fandom. Anyway, I was working with Sherlock on a case, and Moriarty found me and was going to kill me because I worked with Sherlock. I think he was going to drown me in the pool where he and Sherlock met, or he was going to have his accomplice who I think was Howie Mandel do it. Yeah. But before he could do anything Shelly Smith (X Factor UK 2013 contestant) came out of the restroom and asked why I was crying. I denied that I was, and I realized that there was the restroom, so I ran in away from Moriarty. But all the restroom stalls had been converted into tiny makeup roons for the X Factor contestants, so I ran in one and redid my makeup so Sherlock wouldn't see that I had been crying.
Then it kinda skips a bit to the part after Sherlock rescues me. As we were walking back to his car we saw Lestrade putting up caution tape around a crime scene, and Sherlock really needed to get a piece of evidence that was off limits, but Lestrade wouldn't let us through. So Clyde Langer (from the SJA), who I guess was working with Sherlock too, had the brilliant idea to spill some change and would have to after the rolling coins, which went inside the police barrier. He gathered up his coins and was about to grab the evidence (which was a bag of oranges... maybe I drempt that because I had bought oranges at Walmart the day before?), but Lestrade caught him and we got in trouble. Then I woke up.
I think that was the weirdest dream I've ever had xD
Blitz
Moose Tracks

All I remember is pineapples.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I had a dream that my grandma sold me to a IHOP and I worked there with a Russian girl. Apparently she was sold there, too. But they were wanting me to wear a mini skirt and a apron and I refused to they put me in their seller (aka the dungeon?). It was a very weird dream… O.o
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I just remembered now that I had a dream last night that Benedict Cumberbatch uses giant overnight curlers to get his hair perfect O_O
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've had a really bad cold/sore throat for the past few days, so the other night I watched Hugo, it affected my sleeping and I had one of the most restless nights of sleep I've ever had. Constantly waking up throughout the night with a headache, sore body, dazzed, my whole head feeling liked someone had given it a good punch. And all I dreamt about was stupid insides of clocks and stupid gears! 9.9 It was absolutely horrible. Not so much scary, just SUPER IRRITATING. So it may be a while before I watch Hugo again! XD
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

This isn't exactly a dream, but last night I couldn't fall asleep for the life of me, but my body was so tired that it fell asleep but my brain didn't. Weirdest feeling in the world. No joke.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I had a dream recently where I was next to a cat that was freaking out, so I grabbed it to try and keep it under control, and in the scuffle that we had it tore up the bones underneath the skin of my hand. :(
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

I think I dreamed about WooBin from Boys Over Flowers last night...but I went to sleep at 3 am thinking about him, so that may have been it.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I had a dream last night that Dad was in a garage cleaning up old cars to sell. They looked like cars from the 70's and were pink. I asked Dad why he had pink cars and then I noticed that one was blue. They were both light pastel colors. I asked if I could have one, but he said, "No. You never know what might be wrong with an old car."

Then I was in Italy in a restaurant with my sister. I walked toward our table and said the food was "sehr gut" in German, but part of what I was saying was in Spanish and Italian, and I realized I didn't know any of the languages enough to speak them in full sentences.

I found that my cousin Katie was at another table and she wanted our whole family to be in a movie. She handed me a booklet with some illustrations and descriptions of each of the movies we would do, and told me about what she planned. I didn't really understand, and she got frustrated that I didn't get it. "I'm on the edge of getting it," I said. I asked what kind of camera she had, and she acted exasperated that I still didn't get it enough to ask the right questions.

I kind of woke up at this point, and thought about how I tried to make a movie with our family when I was 10 with less success (this happened in real life). Then the alarm went off but I tried to remember the dream and as I did I went back to sleep and had another dream. I was on a conveyer belt that was heading into this house built into some rock. A little door blocked the entrance but some girls helped me inside. There was a man doing an illegal operation like human trafficking. I told the man he wouldn't get away with it, but I had on tall narrow platform shoes, pastel blue, and they kept tipping over. Then I figured I'd better wake up so I did. :)