Iliad House

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Iliad House

I'm honestly really surprised there isn't a topic devoted to this show yet, considering it's being started by Phil Lollar (co-creator of AIO, Jungle Jam, and Little Dogs on the Prairie, as we all know). I'm pretty pumped to hear what kind of stories Phil has up his sleeves with this project. The show actually will only be able to launch if the kickstarter is succesful, so hopefully that works out. After it does launch, though, I figure we can use this place to discuss the show itself.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/160 ... nds_backed

What tier are you pledging at?
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

You can now buy the 6 episodes funded by the Kickstarter on iliadhouse.com on MP3 or CDs. They're also available on iTunes. However, they are the same price as the MP3s on the website. If you want to make sure the most money to make more episodes is received, make sure to buy it directly from the website.

I've only heard the first 3 episodes so far. I'm trying to pace myself to enjoy it as long as I can. So far, it is EPIC! There is no other radio drama like this. Phil Lollar did a great job!

Plus, it's even more fun to hear (for me) because I do a couple voices in it. ;)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

That is amazing. I was actually wondering a few weeks ago what had ever become of the series. I remember how ecstatic I was when I heard about its creation. Methinks my Christmas list might need a bit of editing now. :mrgreen:

Aside from the debut of the first six episodes, has any further information been released about the future direction and upcoming production of the show?

The Three Musketeers made an oath to each other. It was quite touching. (1994)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

The Old Judge wrote: Aside from the debut of the first six episodes, has any further information been released about the future direction and upcoming production of the show?
I know there are plans for more episodes, but they won't materialize unless they get enough funds from the sale of the CDs and MP3s. It is an independent production.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

So, has anyone listened to this yet?
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

The first episode is now able to be heard for free on http://iliadhouse.com. Also, the CDs can now be purchased on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Iliad-House-Firs ... 01N4D2OTH/