How did you get that username?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Oliver wrote:it's my wonderful awesome boyfriend's name I love him sooo much!!!
um really dasi? really?
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I tied up Garrett and demanded he come up with a good user name for me or I would press a button that would change all his music into chipmunk language.
Actually, I just came up with it on the spot as a joke about Penny's name. I'm so clever.
Oliver, is your user-name seriously your boyfriend's name (in which case that is incredibly sweet) or are you joking? (In which case I'm gullible and you're hilarious.)
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

haha, PF, l'm joking so I guess I'm hilarious huh? even though I already knew I was hilarious. :P thank you for saying I am.lol

so that answers your question, Daniel, hehe no bf. I'm only 13.
LOTR IS AWESOME
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I love dolphins it's that simple ;) ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm like Bethany Shepard and Bethany is my real name.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Dad'sCamoGirl11
Vanilla

Well how I got mine is, I love my Dad, I love hunting and camo, and I am an eleven year old girl.
It's kinda simple.
What do you think of me?Why do I care? - Welch
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I personally had a mental standstill when I tried to think of a name for myself... I COULD not think of anything!
I then paused, took a deep breath and asked myself "Who is my favorite character?" (this was before I discovered Emily was my favorite, PF.) "Liz, of course!" I replied to myself.
I have a very similar personality to Liz, so it just kinda came to me- Liz'alike!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I love Jason Whittaker xD
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I don't know how CT came up with my username. You see, this was his account, but then he figured he already had an account So he gave it to me. I know he got it from Novacom, but that's pretty obvious.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Dasi isn't it your hamster's name?
Mine came from my multiple personality lightning. Blitz is the German word for lightning.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Helios
Butter Pecan

My name? My name?

Smeagol.....

Okay, just kidding. :) My name is ancient and powerful and beyond this world....

Actually, it was created on the 4th day of Creation, so not exactly beyond this world.

But I have the golden flame of fear and I burn....

And I picked this one cuz like, hey! No one else was using it. :D
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Stella C. wrote:You'll never know -.-
Haha, JK.
The name actually was from my cat... Whom I named Stella because she was all black and it was kinda ironic that I name her "Star". The C was just a sudden inspiration to have a mysterious last name (which is actually a bit different on the CC, which is C- No period.). I actually almost was Stella X or Z, but decided against it, because Stella C actually stood for something, and sounded better ;)

I can remember when you were Ghana4God. ;)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Haha! Ya, that was a while ago O.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

um , My name is Nate, hi..... and um, you know, it kinda sounds cool, Nate Von Great.

I usually use RedOPants as my username, and I came up with that one, because I trying to think up a good random password for something, so i wanted to think original, so it started as just my password, and then I liked it so much, RedOPants is my official name everywhere!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Well, my real name is Audreyissomuchcoolerthanyouandfunnierandbetteringeneral (my parents were weird. Although it is true, of course.) , so I just shortened it. xD

JK :P I always tell people to call me Audrey anyway, so instead of using AudPod like I am on the CC, I just went with Audrey. Because I am unoriginal.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
MysteriousGoofBall
Chocolate Chip

On another game I was thinking of a username and I tried goof ball but it was taken already so it gave me two options have. Name with numbers or have Mysterious goof ball so I kept it for all other games including my email

By the way this is sent from my ipod
A period of time, is a sentence of history. -Me
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Audrey wrote:Well, my real name is Audreyissomuchcoolerthanyouandfunnierandbetteringeneral (my parents were weird. Although it is true, of course.) , so I just shortened it. xD

JK :P I always tell people to call me Audrey anyway, so instead of using AudPod like I am on the CC, I just went with Audrey. Because I am unoriginal.

WATT. AUDREY, YOU'RE ON THE SS? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? OOPS. I forget to turn off the caps. When did this happen? Wait.. I can just look at your profile. =p
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

KAIDA. I AM. I got on around a month ago :P You didn't notice? *sniffs*
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Heh.. Whaaallleee. I haven't really been on this board for a while now. =p
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:Dasi isn't it your hamster's name?
Mine came from my multiple personality lightning. Blitz is the German word for lightning.
no my rat's name
LOTR IS AWESOME