The Brinkman Adventures

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Brinkman Adventures

Attention all Soda Shoppers!!! Do you want good, Christian, wholesome entertainment? Are you tired of watching good program ideas fail? Have you been getting stir-crazy waiting for the release of Album 57? If you've been nodding your head that this description fits you, well wait no longer. The answer is here, folks. That's right, the answer is here, with Ian Bulten's new Brinkman Adventures!!!

Yessir, with the new Brinkman Adventures from the mind of Ian Bulten, God's grace, and missionaries all across the world, Adventures in Odyssey will be vying for space in your radio time slot! Based on experiences with Bulten's own family, as well as missionaries across the world that he has traveled to and recorded with, this show seems it will make its slogan a reality: "Inspiring A New Generation of Missionaries."

An idea truly sent from God during a time of intense Bible reading and prayer, The Brinkman Adventures already has one season of 12 episodes to its name, with a second debuting on September 2 of this year. Don't miss a second of the action. Though its canon is not quite as big as some of its fellow dramas, approximately 100 radio stations saw its worth and ran it last summer. You should, too.

And don't miss a second of the action! Click on the following links to always stay in touch with the Bultens, or Brinkmans, or....You get the idea.

Brinkman Adventures' Website
The Brinkmans' Facebook page
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I really liked the Brinkman Adventures!! I heard about them from Audio Theatre Central in episode 32!

It reminded me a lot of Jonathan Park, but I enjoy it nonetheless! :D Could've used a little more sound effects, but I'm nitpicking. Go listen to the Brinkman Adventures, people!
Skylerbuck
Chocolate Chip

I've heard episode 1...
I'm an admin on http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Main_Page, come check us out
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

They are Awesome as soon as I don't have to spend money on school stuff I am defanitly getting them
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I got Seasons 1 & 2 for Christmas. As soon as I'm done listening to Album 57, (which will take a week or two) I'll listen to this and tell you all how it went.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I really want to hear season 2, but I don't have twenty dollars. Though someday, I do want to buy it. Cause I really like the Brinkman Adventures.
jonnydollar
Vanilla

Season 3 is coming soon! I've heard the first episode and it's great stuff!

Audio Theatre Central Podcast
"Exploring Family Friendly Audio Drama"
http://www.AudioTheatreCentral.com
twitter.com/ATCcast