You as a kid.

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

My hair was always straight pig tails at about 9, 10, 11 :p I had a mushroom cut for the LONGEST time!! O.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Stella C. wrote:My hair was always straight pig tails at about 9, 10, 11 :p I had a mushroom cut for the LONGEST time!! O.o
YESYESYES! This means I was not the only unfortunate child! O.o I used to were winter hats in summer because I was embarrassed of my haircuts :lol:
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

It was awful! O.o all my friends had these adorable hair cuts, and braids, and my mom was like, "All right, dear child, I'm now going to cut off all your hair, so I don't have to mess with it anymore, MWHAHAHA!"

Really?? I always wore hats when I was little! :P :lol:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Renae
Fudge Marble

YES SAME! They looked like miniature dolls and I looked like a freaking Godzilla O.o

Now I am sure we are the same person! I always wanted to have the earth swallow me after a haircut...it was a punishment worse than death!!!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

YUSS! *facepalm*

My mom would grab the scissors, and I would run.. in the OPPOSITE direction :P
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

XD My mom never let me cut my hair as a kid. I had ringlets of curls and she couldn't bear to cut them :P
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I had ringlets until Ben cut them off when I was 3 or 4. Mother wasn't to excited about that... *recalls Ben's lecture* *snickers*
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

xDDDDD Oh my gosh. Wow. *shakes head at Ben* You terrible person.

Well, my mother's gotten into throwback thursday. -_- And is constantly posting pictures of little me...and telling stories about little me...>_>

But this photo is cute. xD My cousin is on the left and I (duh) am on the right xD Our eyes are so dark O.o
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Renae
Fudge Marble

OH MY WORD FELLOW HOMEWRECKER! That picture is the cutest! O.o I love cousins; don't you?!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Ha I have had curly hair all my life.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

froggybuggy wrote:Ok, I have a few more pictures... just not sure how old I was in them.
This one could be kind of scary... :D
I am the silly looking one in the middle here ;)
A really silly picture of lil tiny me... :P
I don't normally like showing pictures of me when I was little... I rarely do. You guys got lucky... *slinks into the corner*
Wow the first one you look just like my friend. WOW WOW :D
Proud K.R.E Member