What time is it? ...ADVENTURE TIME!!!

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

What time is it? ...ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Adventure Time is a huge pop culture thing these days, and is spreading like crazy. I myself have fallen into this pop culture trap and have fallen in love with this show. It's sense of humor is just so unlike any other thing on TV right now. I love the world these writers have formed and the animation is just AWESOME! Does anybody else like this show, or dislike this show?
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

My cousin is really into this. He tweets as Jake the dog (or whoever he is). I've watched a couple episodes. Not enough to know whether I like it or not. It does seem to have a rather weird sense of humor! :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

... Personally, I find it a bit inappropriate... But that's just my opinion. Now, I'm not going to sit here and say its terrible, considering I've only seen one or two episodes, but the one I did see had swearing and potty humor in it. :?
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Now, I've never actually seen the show, but from pictures and books that I have seen, the characters look... creepy. Super long, with noodle like limbs. Personally, I'd have to agree with Stella, that if I were to watch it, I'd find it inapproriate and with bad taste. I'm not saying that it's terrible to watch it, I just don't find any appeal to it at all.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I watched a few episodes. I didn't find it inappropriate or creepy, I just didn't find it that funny. I don't know why so many people like it.
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

I'd give it 3 stars.
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*Sneaks in and whispers* I've never seen it. *Hides under the table then whispers* Anyone want to join me down here?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'll join you. *In a whisper*
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I dislike this show mainly because I'm disgusted by it.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I thought it was rather humorous. I don't think I'll watch anymore episodes, but I thought it was okay. It kind of made me feel the way I do after watching a Spongebob Squarepants episode.... Like trash. :P

I do like how they call each other 'homie'. XD
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Has this seriously been a topic all this time? HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS?
I'm a huge fan. Love the show. I'd really like it if season 5 would finish coming out already, though.

Here's a pic of me in my AT swag
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I do not find most Cartoon Network shows entertaining.... I have a different sense of humor than most people.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

*tiptoes in and joins Liz'alike and Cool Beans*
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

It was kinda funny... but I think the animation is kinda gross... I'm sure if I watched it more I would like it. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Aaron Wiley wrote:Has this seriously been a topic all this time? HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS?
I'm a huge fan. Love the show. I'd really like it if season 5 would finish coming out already, though.

Here's a pic of me in my AT swag
Dude , I have so much Adventure Time mech its not funny. Like 3 shirts, wallet, underwear, its getting crazy