Glasses

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Every one say I look great with glasses.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Yah, you would.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

For some reason, I've always really wanted glasses. But (sadly?) I have 20/20 vision. d=
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

You could poke the lenses out of a pair.... ;)

I got contacts as soon as I was old enough (which is 14 in our house), but my mom told me only if the optometrist asked (I'm not sure why, I guess they were expensive, but that was the rule), and sure enough, to my mom's dismay, that was the very first thing she asked. I wear them everywhere, because I think I look ridiculous in glasses... :P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I wear prescription sunglasses that are always dark. 8) No, this is not a joke. People walk up to me all the time and ask if they're prescription. \:D/ I've worn some form of glasses/contacts since I was 2, however.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I have glasses. I wish I didn't have to have them. But contacts really seem to dry out my eyes and sometimes give me a headache, besides being expensive, the solution and all.

I recently got some new glasses because it was getting so I could hardly drive at night--the lights would all blur and several times I don't know how I got home from church when it was raining, making the lights even more blurry.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Did you put eyedrops in? Not normal ones, they lubricate the contact lenses and are more concentrated.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

There are those new contacts that are only day and night contact. I'll just stick to glasses. Every one says I look better with glasses anyway. Better than I do without....
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I need glasses but I don't have them.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I have alway worn glasses since I was little I and I don't mind them probably because i think I look younger without them. I don't think I would want to wear contact lenses, because I'd be afraid of poking my eyes with them. The only time I don't wear glasses is when I'm sleeping, out of curiosity does anyone who wears glasses wear them while sleeping, and does it make your dreams more vivid.?
Patterson
Strawberry

Bananareader wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:52 pm
I have alway worn glasses since I was little I and I don't mind them probably because i think I look younger without them. I don't think I would want to wear contact lenses, because I'd be afraid of poking my eyes with them. The only time I don't wear glasses is when I'm sleeping, out of curiosity does anyone who wears glasses wear them while sleeping, and does it make your dreams more vivid.?
Same. I look way younger without mine and don't like the idea of contacts touching my eyes.

I occasionally wear glasses while I'm sleeping, but never intentionally. It doesn't improve my vision in dreams. My dreams are normally either hyper realistic in view (not in content) or reminiscent of early CGI. Or a weird combination of both.

I prefer reading books without glasses as I'm nearsighted. It makes it easier to not get distracted while reading.