The Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:
I think it was made in the 60's or 70's.
Is it the one with Doc Hopper? (That one was made in the 70's) I looked at the list of muppet movies and I have seen all of them. I just don't remember some of them that well.
Anyway. I'd have to say the weirdest movie I've ever seen was "Happy Feet" *shudders* Talk about lack of quality.
Yep it's that one. SO WEIRD!!! And yes, I totally agree with you on Happy Feet. I saw it when it first came out, and since it was so long ago I hardly remember it, but I rememberthinking it was really weird haha!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

AshleyWhittaker wrote:The old Muppet Movie is BY FAR the most weird movie I've ever seen. I watched at 11 pm a few nights ago and have been scared that I'll have nightmares ever since. Especially cause of Kermit the Frog... now HE is weird. And the part where they almost made him into a mindless slave was just... O.o
WHAT? :evil: That movie was amazing! It was a tad bit odd, but for crying out loud, it's the Muppets! It's not their best movie, (probably their 3rd best) but it's still a classic in my book! Of course, that's just CT's opinion... :?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:The old Muppet Movie is BY FAR the most weird movie I've ever seen. I watched at 11 pm a few nights ago and have been scared that I'll have nightmares ever since. Especially cause of Kermit the Frog... now HE is weird. And the part where they almost made him into a mindless slave was just... O.o
WHAT? :evil: That movie was amazing! It was a tad bit odd, but for crying out loud, it's the Muppets! It's not their best movie, (probably their 3rd best) but it's still a classic in my book! Of course, that's just CT's opinion... :?
Well, I've always been scared by the Muppets. Kermit is REALLY scary. I've had nightmares where I'm locked in the same room with him with no windows or doors. And the whole lot of them just freaks me out. I have yet to see the latest one, so hopefully it'll be better :)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I like all the muppet movies!! And I hear another is comeing out :D (YAY!!)
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

There's ANOTHER ONE?! But they just made one in 2011!!! I know, cause Aria Curzon is in it :)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

yeah, they have another one coming out called "The Muppets, Again"

And yes, I saw Aria Curzon in it too as the waitress.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That was so cool that she was in it. When I heard her talk, I was like "IT'S MANDY!" hehe

Weird movie: The Princess and the Cobbler. If you've seen, you will know that it is.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Wretched Sinner wrote:yeah, they have another one coming out called "The Muppets, Again"

Good grief!! How many Muppet movies do we need?! Although I will admit that Ms. Piggy is kinda cute... lol
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Don't dis the Muppets. :(

I went to see the last one for my 13th birthday. It was the very first real birthday party I ever had with friends and cake and everything, so it always meant a lot to me...

Can't wait for the new one, though! ^_^
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Okay, Ashley, I have to disagree with you there. The Muppet movies are some of my favorites!!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Okay, Ashley, I have to disagree with you there. The Muppet movies are some of my favorites!!
Wow! That's the first thing we've disagreed on haha! The reason I don't like the Muppets is because I used to have nightmares about them, that's all.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Okay, Ashley, I have to disagree with you there. The Muppet movies are some of my favorites!!
This. Post. Wins.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yeah, Ashley, I know what you mean. Another movie that I think was weird, was James and the Giant Peach. :? But that's because it gave me nightmares as well.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Another movie that I think was weird, was James and the Giant Peach.
Now that movie would give anyone nightmares! I always hated that one as a child.
arwen wrote:The Secrets of Jonathan Sparry.

Don't watch it!!
Is this the same movie?? ^^^ Because I have no idea what you're talking about... I just watched it, and it was awesome! And I thought the climax was good... But that's just me. (I agree with Shey, I guess.)
Mara
Pistachio

Liz'alike wrote:
arwen wrote:The Secrets of Jonathan Sparry.

Don't watch it!!
Is this the same movie?? ^^^ Because I have no idea what you're talking about... I just watched it, and it was awesome! And I thought the climax was good... But that's just me. (I agree with Shey, I guess.)
I saw this movie too and thought it was pretty good!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

AshleyWhittaker wrote:
Wretched Sinner wrote:yeah, they have another one coming out called "The Muppets, Again"

Good grief!! How many Muppet movies do we need?! Although I will admit that Ms. Piggy is kinda cute... lol
Actually, what's sad, is I didn't figure out that Mrs. Piggy plays Yoda til' my dad told me... :? But WHAT?! Aria Curzon is in the MUPPETS?! Ashley, I agree with you. Kermit freaks me out too... I don't watch them any more... :p Though I'll probably watch the new one with Aria in it... :D
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

God'sWolf wrote:
AshleyWhittaker wrote:

Actually, what's sad, is I didn't figure out that Mrs. Piggy plays Yoda til' my dad told me... :? But WHAT?! Aria Curzon is in the MUPPETS?! Ashley, I agree with you. Kermit freaks me out too... I don't watch them any more... :p Though I'll probably watch the new one with Aria in it... :D
Yeah, Aria's probably the only reason I'll watch it too :)
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Haha! Well, at least now I know someone else who's afraid of Kermit!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

God'sWolf wrote:Haha! Well, at least now I know someone else who's afraid of Kermit!
I've had like 2-3 nightmares about him 0.o
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Yeah, me too. Another wierd movie I've seen is Spy Kids. They are just so cheesy and little kiddish. And Arthur. THAT is also little kiddish. The muppets is ok, but, it creeps me out... O.O