The Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh, it was a good movie. There was just something about it.. maybe it was just that it wasn't what I had expected ;) I did like it though.
Kaida
Fudge Marble

God's Girl wrote:Spy Kids - I only saw part of this one, and it was the part where they were stuck in the video game, and the video game character betrayed them or something? It was interesting.
I think you're talking about Spy Kids 3: Game Over. I thought it was pretty cool actually. But that could be because I'm a dork and love Spy kid movies.

If you wanna know what the movie was about:
They're stuck in a game cause a man called the Toymaker, who was imprisoned in cyberspace by the spy organization thing, created a game that would help him escape by having kids beating Level 5. He kidnapped the Carmen (one of the main spies who went in originally to shut down the game) to lure in her brother (he had quit the spy thing in the second movie). I think the Toymaker thought that they would be able to beat it and set him free. They go through a bunch of crazy stuff and have their grandfather join them. At the end the Grandfather sets the Toymaker free and everyone thinks the grandfather wants revenge since it was the Toymaker that put the grandfather in a wheelchair. But the grandfather just end up telling the Toymaker that he forgives him for what he did.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Kaida wrote:
God's Girl wrote:Spy Kids - I only saw part of this one, and it was the part where they were stuck in the video game, and the video game character betrayed them or something? It was interesting.
I think you're talking about Spy Kids 3: Game Over. I thought it was pretty cool actually. But that could be because I'm a dork and love Spy kid movies.

If you wanna know what the movie was about:
They're stuck in a game cause a man called the Toymaker, who was imprisoned in cyberspace by the spy organization thing, created a game that would help him escape by having kids beating Level 5. He kidnapped the Carmen (one of the main spies who went in originally to shut down the game) to lure in her brother (he had quit the spy thing in the second movie). I think the Toymaker thought that they would be able to beat it and set him free. They go through a bunch of crazy stuff and have their grandfather join them. At the end the Grandfather sets the Toymaker free and everyone thinks the grandfather wants revenge since it was the Toymaker that put the grandfather in a wheelchair. But the grandfather just end up telling the Toymaker that he forgives him for what he did.

.......I love SpyKids .....as well...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I loved spy kids! Though, I can totally see why people would think they're weird (because they kinda are.) But I still love them :D

I think Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is weird.... *shudders*
Mara
Pistachio

I've never seen it, but I think that Frankenweenie looks strange. The characters are wierd looking and the story looks dumb. I guess I shouldn't judge it though.
Striped Leopard
Cookies & Creme

Starflower1234 wrote:The Incredible (or Fabulous, I can't remember the exact title) Mr. Fox. The animation or whatever was wierd, and the story wasn't really that good.
:o That movie was amazing! The story was weird because it was from a book by the same guy who wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. So he's just weird on purpose. But the humor was so hysterical! And the animation was superb, because it was stopmotion--all done by hand! It was an excellent movie, a family favorite! How dare you call it weird! :x
Formerly Christian A. :)
Jeremiah 13:23
Ezekiel 36:26-27
Ephesians 2:4-10

God has done the impossible! He has, in effect, changed a leopard's spots into stripes! He turned me, one who was accustomed to do evil, into one who can walk in good works! He brought me to life from the dead and gave me His Spirit, in order to cause me to walk in His statutes! He has totally changed me, and it is all for His glory!
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Charlie and the Chocolate factory is weird in a great way!! LOL
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

2001: a space odyssey is the weirdest movie I've ever seen!
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

The Dark Crystal. It was my cousin's favorite movie.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

maradog12 wrote:I've never seen it, but I think that Frankenweenie looks strange. The characters are wierd looking and the story looks dumb. I guess I shouldn't judge it though.
No, you shouldn't, because it's AMAZING! A lot of people don't like Tim Burton movies because they don't understand them, but Frankenweenie was the best the children's movie of last year. It did a lot of homage to classic monster movies, and the plot was so delightfully simple that you wouldn't get bored. It also managed to be scary without being violent.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Ryliebug
Vanilla

fred the movie ! O.o
I'm a happy person!
arwen
Caramel Crunch

The Secrets of Jonathan Sparry.

Don't watch it!!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

arwen wrote:The Secrets of Jonathan Sparry.

Don't watch it!!
I absolutely love that movie. What's wrong with it? :?
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yeah Arwen... What's wrong with it?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
maradog12 wrote:I've never seen it, but I think that Frankenweenie looks strange. The characters are wierd looking and the story looks dumb. I guess I shouldn't judge it though.
No, you shouldn't, because it's AMAZING! A lot of people don't like Tim Burton movies because they don't understand them, but Frankenweenie was the best the children's movie of last year. It did a lot of homage to classic monster movies, and the plot was so delightfully simple that you wouldn't get bored. It also managed to be scary without being violent.
Then why was I bored out of my mined to the extent of turning it off and watching the news?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I like Secrets of Jonnathan Sperry O.o
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Yeah, me too Noah!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Ryliebug wrote:fred the movie ! O.o
Oh gosh, I forgot about that thing. Never mind. That's the weirdest and worst movie I've ever seen. If you decide to watch it, keep an barf bag within reach at all times. ;)

Oh, and fodo, I don't know how to respond to that. If you were bored during it, you obviously have the attention span of a hyperactive chipmunk who has to go to the bathroom. (I'm kidding.)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Frankenweenie is awesome! I agree with CT
arwen
Caramel Crunch

I can't believe you all like it!

Are we talking about the same movie?

It had horrible actors and the guy died.

WORST MOVIE EVER!! sounder was pretty bad too though....