The Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Ryliebug wrote:fred the movie ! O.o
Oh gosh, I forgot about that thing. Never mind. That's the weirdest and worst movie I've ever seen. If you decide to watch it, keep an barf bag within reach at all times. ;)

Oh, and fodo, I don't know how to respond to that. If you were bored during it, you obviously have the attention span of a hyperactive chipmunk who has to go to the bathroom. (I'm kidding.)
I DIS-GUARD THAT STATEMENT !!!!!....But yes I some times go in hyperactive mode, but only when my true love is in the room and yes I make a dead on chipmunk face, and yes ........I do go to the bathroom...so I would say your on the verge of something great here CT.

-- Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:57 pm --
fodo14 wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Ryliebug wrote:fred the movie ! O.o
Oh gosh, I forgot about that thing. Never mind. That's the weirdest and worst movie I've ever seen. If you decide to watch it, keep an barf bag within reach at all times. ;)

Oh, and fodo, I don't know how to respond to that. If you were bored during it, you obviously have the attention span of a hyperactive chipmunk who has to go to the bathroom. (I'm kidding.)
I DIS-GUARD THAT STATEMENT !!!!!....But yes I some times go in hyperactive mode, but only when my true love is in the room and yes I make a dead on chipmunk face, and yes ........I do go to the bathroom...so I would say your on the verge of something great here CT.
But I didn't finish movie, even tho I wanted to....I'm to lazy, but I think people misread Tim Burton's movie his art as just weird. Which is not a far statement.( tho I do hate some of his movies )
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

My mom said the weirdest movie she's ever seen is "Blue Velvet." O.o
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

We watched a Mongolian documentary called the Weeping Camel that was pretty weird. Also I thought Mouse hunt was a little strange.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Mouse Hunt is AWESOME! :lol:

I think the 1933 King Kong is REALLY weird... but... that story is just weird in general...
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

NOOOOO! The 1933 King Kong movie is AWESOME!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Connie_Kendall wrote: Milo and Otis- Cats and dogs? Friends?
Excuse me, but cats and dogs CAN be friends! My 6 cats ADORE my dog, and he likes them!

O.o Downton Abbey- I think is VERY unappropriate. I watched part of the first episode, and :? OMG. I am 9. UGH! I personally do NOT like it, period.

By the way Metal, yes, Love Come Softly repeats itself, but I find it very enjoyable. So does my Dad, my bro and sisters, and my Mom. -_-
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I can't really think right now, but one that comes to mind is "Uncle Nino"
This Italian dude comes to America and it's funny and strange haha!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

God'sWolf wrote:
Connie_Kendall wrote: Milo and Otis- Cats and dogs? Friends?
Excuse me, but cats and dogs CAN be friends! My 6 cats ADORE my dog, and he likes them!
Hey, I know it is possible, it's just weird how they come about it in the movie :?
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

The Last Mimsy--anyone seen it? Its pretty weird and a little bit freaky. I wouldn't say it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen though.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

The old Muppet Movie is BY FAR the most weird movie I've ever seen. I watched at 11 pm a few nights ago and have been scared that I'll have nightmares ever since. Especially cause of Kermit the Frog... now HE is weird. And the part where they almost made him into a mindless slave was just... O.o
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Which old Muppet movie, Ash? (I've seen most of them, maybe even all of them, but that one does not ring a bell.)
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Also, I think "Mister Magoriums's Wonder Emporium" was pretty wierd too, lol.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Which old Muppet movie, Ash? (I've seen most of them, maybe even all of them, but that one does not ring a bell.)
I think it was made in the 60's or 70's.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

This is not a movie, but if you have ever seen Twin Peaks, there are some weird things in that show. Made all the weirder because a lot of it is simply a murder investigation in a small town. Look up the Black Lodge on YouTube. It's a creepy nightmare-world.

"The owls are not what they seem."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1CuX0Ix33I [the better longer black lodge scene, but I am not responsible for the nightmares of those who click on it ;) ]

<3 Agent Cooper though. :)
Last edited by Ameraka on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

arwen wrote:I can't believe you all like it!

Are we talking about the same movie?

It had horrible actors and the guy died.

WORST MOVIE EVER!! sounder was pretty bad too though....
I'll be the first to admit, the acting was a little off. It could have been better, BUT it could have been WAY worse as well. I think it was really nice. ^_^

Also... Image Um.. The guy died to make a climax for the lesson... That was the whole point of the movie... >_>
arwen
Caramel Crunch

Well,it was a lousy climax. I'm just sayin.....Horrible movie!!

Don't watch it!!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

arwen wrote:Well,it was a lousy climax. I'm just sayin.....Horrible movie!!

Don't watch it!!
Okay, okay, to each is own.

However, I would advise at least seeing it once. It has a powerful message, and emotion-grasping scenes all at once. ^_^
See it once, then decide to love or hate it. *Nods*
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I think it was made in the 60's or 70's.
Is it the one with Doc Hopper? (That one was made in the 70's) I looked at the list of muppet movies and I have seen all of them. I just don't remember some of them that well.
Anyway. I'd have to say the weirdest movie I've ever seen was "Happy Feet" *shudders* Talk about lack of quality.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I Agree Happy feet was most likely the worse movie I have ever saw... I almost walk out of the theater. (I would have, had it only been me.)
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Mara
Pistachio

Arthur and the Invisibles was strange...