The Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

God'sWolf wrote:Yeah, me too. Another wierd movie I've seen is Spy Kids. They are just so cheesy and little kiddish. And Arthur. THAT is also little kiddish. The muppets is ok, but, it creeps me out... O.O
I find Arthur to be ok. It is weird, I'll say that much, but kinda funny in a way :)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Another weird movie is "Saving Winston." But it wasn't as weird as it was poorly made. (It's on Netflix)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I think "Around the World in 80 Days" is a weird movie (the newer one with Jackie Chan.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

That movie is so weird, Liz. That I kinda liked it. :P
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I just watched Eraserhead (directed by David Lynch). If that isn't a weird movie, I don't know what is.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

The weirdest movie I ever saw was jingle all the way,on Netflix. I t was about a guy who to all kinds of weird trouble to get his son an action figure.
Proud K.R.E Member
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Micky wrote:The weirdest movie I ever saw was jingle all the way,on Netflix. I t was about a guy who to all kinds of weird trouble to get his son an action figure.
*whispers* ...I actually kind of like that movie... *hides*
Wakko
Pistachio

Nelson S. wrote:
Micky wrote:The weirdest movie I ever saw was jingle all the way,on Netflix. I t was about a guy who to all kinds of weird trouble to get his son an action figure.
I do too. I laughed through the whole thing. *Also hides*
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Weirdest movie I've started (it was so weird that I couldn't bring myself to actually finish it) was Field of Dreams. It was about a guy who builds a baseball field hoping that a dead baseball player would come and visit it and play baseball in it.
And one night the guy does show up...

That's when I stopped it. I ain't watchin' a movie about dead folk showin' up in weird places. Nuh-uh.
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I *cough* actually still like Spy Kids the the Muppets...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

The film adaptation of Faulkner's As I Lay Dying is almost as strange as the book.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wakko wrote:
Nelson S. wrote:
I do too. I laughed through the whole thing. *Also hides*
It's ok My mom laughed through the hole thing to. Te weirest part was when the gift thing blew but it was also kinda funny :lol:
Proud K.R.E Member
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

The weirdest movies that I have seen that I can think of are Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I agree James and the Giant Peach was a weird movie And , that one scared me , because of the Skeleton Pirates, who I still don't Think were in the Book., Inception,
Memento.
Personally I liked Spy Kids films, although the first one was definitely the weirdest. I definitely enjoy the Muppet films, and I am currently watching the Muppet Show. I never had nightmare of them. I will warn any one who had nightmares of the Muppets to not watch The Muppets Christmas Carol, because if you're already scared of the Muppets you probably don't want to see a see-through
Statler and Waldorf as Jacob and Robert Marley
The Muppet Christmas Carol is definitely my favorite Muppet Movie. The Muppet movie that I can think of that scared my was Kermit's Swamp Years, because the villain tries to dissect Kermit. I'm definitely not scared of the Muppets themselves however.
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

P.S I finally figured out how to create a spoiler tag. :D
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Interesting topic to read through.
A movie that I thought was pretty weird was The Edge of Tomorrow. It was essentially a sci-fi version of Groundhog Day, another movie I found to be pretty weird. Agent F.O.X. was weird. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole was very weird as well. I found Doctor Strange to be a little weird, but mostly strange. :D

Anyway, those are my opinions. There's not many I can think of. I’m finding it hard to figure out what movies are “weird”, since everyone has a different definition of “weird” and what they consider weird to be.

Hey, if this thread was ever made into a movie, I bet it would be pretty weird! \:D/
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Patterson
Strawberry

Star Wars holiday special anyone?
Kung-Pow:Enter the Fist (Terrible spoof kung fu movie.Pg13 inappropriate. only had a few real laughs)
Monty python(i've only seen the Holy grail one)
Star trek deep space 9 pilot movie. The captain guy gets kidnapped by non-corporeal aliens who have no concept of linear time. Extremely boring.
The history of time travel: a fake documentary about the family who invents time travel. Very slow.
Arsenic and old lace: Jimmy Stewart plays a man who moves in with his serial killer old aunts and tries to hide it from his fiancee. Very clean for a movie with murders, you never see any bodies. Absolutely hilarious.
The importance of being earnest. A rom-com where two men are pretending to be named earnest because their girlfriends will only marry a guy named Earnest. It's pretty funny and both the new one with Colin Firth and the old one are good.
The Odd Couple: an old movie where a man moves in with one of his poker playing buddies after getting a divorce. Before long they bicker like an old married couple.
Me Again. A man is about to have a divorce but is convinced out of it after being put in the bodies of his family, some depressed rich people, an old lady, his daughter's boyfriend, and his best friend's goldfish. Ironic because the main actor/writer of it got a divorce last year. Cheesy but funny movie. Probably the only good PureFlicks movie in existance.

some weird tv shows
Threads: a pond full of pigs and Patches present. An early 2000s CGI kids show created by a guy who worked on veggietales
Camels Don't fly: Honk the camel finds a statue of a camel with wings and builds his own. Those don't work so his friends tie a bunch of birds onto him. Early 2000s christian CGI show.
Gravity Falls
Star trek (love the campiness of TOS)
Back at the Barnyard (saw a few episodes years ago)
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

My friends have a thing about low-budget horror films, and one of the last times we hung out, we watched Llamageddon. It's about these killer llamas from another planet that come to earth and...murder people? The best thing about it is honestly how bad it is. There's also this one kid in the movie who's wearing a different outfit in like every single scene he's in, even though it makes absolutely no sense, but it's kind of fun to keep track of his wardrobe changes.
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
susan12
Vanilla

Mouse hunt is weird :(
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The original Super Mario Brothers movie.

Man that moving is amazing ironically.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: