The Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen?

What is the Weirdest movie you've ever seen, and why?

I can think of a few:

Spy Kids - I only saw part of this one, and it was the part where they were stuck in the video game, and the video game character betrayed them or something? It was interesting.

Tron - The new one, I was at my cousin's friend's house and the little kids were watching a movie. My cousin, my sister and I thought it'd be safe to come up and watch... I couldn't really hear it, but what I saw of it, it was strange.

Simply Ballroom - This one is so hard to explain why it was weird, you almost have to watch it to understand. But I can't necessarily recommend it, because there are some parts that are not quite appropriate.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

9 - post apocoliptic rag dolls.......wierd......

Happy Feet......this movie is just freaky.

The Loves comes Softly movies- because every sequel is just a copy of the first one.......someone dies, someone gets married, someone gets adopted, and someone has a baby.

OOH, GG, I SO WANT TO SEE THE NEW TRON MOVIE. I've seen the old one, but my dad watched the new one and said that is wasn't any good.

Spy Kid's was ok.........I wouldn't say it was weird, but it's not my fav movie.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

"A series of unfortunate events" is definitely one of the wierdest movies I've seen. But it's a good movie, check it out if you haven't seen it.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Metal15 wrote:"A series of unfortunate events" is definitely one of the wierdest movies I've seen. But it's a good movie, check it out if you haven't seen it.
Oooh, yes, that's a very strange, weird, yet spectacular movie.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wretched Sinner wrote:Happy Feet......this movie is just freaky.
Oh yes, this one time, at the time it came out, penguins were my sister's favorite animals, not after seeing this movie....
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Metal15 wrote:"A series of unfortunate events" is definitely one of the wierdest movies I've seen. But it's a good movie, check it out if you haven't seen it.
I thought that was a pretty good movie. It did have a few.. odd.. parts, but other that that, I enjoyed it.

Here are some movies on my "Weird" list:

The Encounter- It held a lot of truth, but.. I don't know.. something about it was just strange.

Santa Claus 1- Speaks for itself.

Milo and Otis- Cats and dogs? Friends?

Spy Kids 1- What was with the bad guys? They were the weirdest "things" ever. Yeah, that was a weird movie

There are some more, but I can't think of them right now :oops:
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

"All Dogs Go to Heaven." Very weird...
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Odysseygirl101 wrote:"All Dogs Go to Heaven." Very weird...
I agree.

The Forbidden Planet - Extraordinarily weird.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Finally!! People who agree with me about Spy Kids!
One movie I thought was weird (and a bit dumb) was Rango. I think I kind of lost it during their great escapade in the desert in a.... rocket wagon(?) escaping.. No never mind.. I can't even explain it. Oh and, I have to agree about Happy Feet. I think I watched the first few minutes and became bored.. *coughs* Also.. Tron. Is. Amazing. 'Nuff said. :mrgreen: ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Stella C. wrote:Finally!! People who agree with me about Spy Kids!
One movie I thought was weird (and a bit dumb) was Rango. I think I kind of lost it during their great escapade in the desert in a.... rocket wagon(?) escaping.. No never mind.. I can't even explain it. Oh and, I have to agree about Happy Feet. I think I watched the first few minutes and became bored.. *coughs* Also.. Tron. Is. Amazing. 'Nuff said. :mrgreen: ;)

Rango is weird, but good. AND YES, TRON RULES....I so want to see Tron Legacy
Mara
Pistachio

Spy Kids 1 and 2 are... interesting. My younger bros like them because they think they are so cool being able to see them. Eh, they're young and don't see how cheesy the movies are and how bad the acting is...
My opinion of them...
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Mara, you took the words right out of my mouth! Because there are so many movies my little brothers aren't allowed to watch, they love being able to watch a movie with the whole family.. No matter how cheesy it may be. And yes, they do think they are too cool to be able to watch "spy" movies with dad :lol:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Gosh... I'll have to think. Rango was very weird, as was A Serious of Unfortunate Events, but I think the prize, for me at least, might have to go to Cocoon. That was a really weird movie... It was pretty good, (We watched it on Clearplay, just so you know. It's PG-13.) but... weird.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Where do I start? Which one? :lol: JK
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Connie: The Encounter by PureFlix?

I agree, Spy kids and Happy Feet are some weird/dumb movies. (Spy kids leans towards weird and Happy Feet REALLY leans towards dumb)
Mara
Pistachio

Stella C. wrote:Mara, you took the words right out of my mouth! Because there are so many movies my little brothers aren't allowed to watch, they love being able to watch a movie with the whole family.. No matter how cheesy it may be. And yes, they do think they are too cool to be able to watch "spy" movies with dad :lol:
:lol: And then for the next week they run around pretending they are spies that work for the OSS or whatever it's called...
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

All those movie you guys just said.......I love. And have not found weird......besides these movies....

Edward Scissor Hands

Legend

Dust Factory

....you might be saying.....I have never seen nor heard of these movies......that's because there.......weird.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

@ Abby, yes. The Encounter was by PureFlix

Oh, another really weird one was the new Muppets movie. *shudders* That was weird...
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

The Incredible (or Fabulous, I can't remember the exact title) Mr. Fox. The animation or whatever was wierd, and the story wasn't really that good.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

@Connie Well, I haven't found a PureFlix movie I don't like, but I haven't seen that one. So we'll have to see.