What are you afraid of?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Renae is super duper scared of driving... O.o Not to mention that the first time she went she didn't KNOW that the car runs by itself...she thought that you always have to press the accelerator... thank God her drivers ed teacher had breaks of his own... otherwise *makes motion of finger going across neck*

Back to first person...I kid you not, now he makes the whole class sing Kumbaya My Lord while I drive o.O
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I scared of driving, too!

When I was about 10, Lexi let me get on a 4-wheeler and I crashed into a barn... O.o... that was a bad day...
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Like when creepy guys give me creepy stares and just watch me and my every move.
Flattering yourself, are we? In any case, we guys don't stare. We appreciate. As when a child looks up from his window at the stars. As a beetle at a horse. As a student at a beautiful painting. As a hiker at a cascading waterfall. As a pilgrim at a shrine. As a sculptor at Michelangelo's David. As and ant at Mona Lisa. As...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

I'm afraid of thunder storns, spiders, mice, and... wait for it... Kermit the Frog. Go ahead and laugh. I do sometimes :)
MysteriousGoofBall
Chocolate Chip

I'm not afraid of anything but sometimes the dark I get sort of scared of the dark, but only outside, (Most of the time) and i'm scared of pictures stuck in my head, and of bad dreams, and of scary movies or games, and of creepy music, and of...

:mrgreen:
A period of time, is a sentence of history. -Me
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

I am afraid of... Some spiders, thunderstorms, tornados, hurricanes, umm... practically any storm, earthquakes, sticking my feet out of the blanket at night, hanging my body parts (hands or feet) off the bed at night, looking out windows at night, any creak in the floor or any noise(you can hear everything in my house!!! O.o What was that?...:p) and...don't laugh...*sigh* yawning... only at night!!! And here's the creepy part... Whenever I'm alone, escpecially at night, walking down a hall or anywhere, I feel like somebody is behind me about to grab me or kill me!!! YIKES!!! So I always keep my pocket knife with me where ever I go! That's why I like jeans. :) They have the pockets. But, when ever I'm alone I think some body is gonna kill or capture me, or where ever I am is gonna explode... EEEP! I'm afraid of :twisted: <- him... *shivers* I'm a fraid of outside at night cause we live in coyote territory, I'm afraid of robbers (who isn't right?) I'm afraid of murderers (again, who isn't right?) I'm afraid of terrorists (again, who isn't right?) I'm afraid of going outside in the dark to take the dog out (AGAIN, who isn't right?) I'm afraid of milk, no just kidding I'm not Monk. Haha!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I am afraid of ,skeletons, Halloween decorations, and some heights.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

Clowns. Bugs, Snakes.
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)