What are you afraid of?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I try not to be afraid of things... But I can tend to be scared of snakes and spiders... unknown rumbling in the bushes... etc.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm also scared of heights, snakes, bears nd other wild animals but that's about all!!

-- Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:04 pm --

oh nd bees too! ;)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I am sooooooo scared of spiders. I may not look the type to be scared of 'em, but I am. O.o
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

im scared of roaches and hights
LOTR IS AWESOME
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

I'm am Deathly Afraid from Spiders. I can't look at a picture of a spider at all without curling up in a little ball and looking away. I don't scream, but I can't stand the sight of them.
Emuman
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I'm scared of spiders and stink bugs
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I'm DEATHLY afraid of marine animals!! They're cool to look at in a book... but I wouldn't want to be near ANY kind! O.o They're so CREEPY lookin! :lol:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I don't really have a lot of fears, but there are some things that make me want to curl up into a ball and hide... Like when creepy guys give me creepy stares and just watch me and my every move. And when lights and sirens go off in the airport, and people run everywhere, and there is lots of screaming... yeah, I really dislike those things :?
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

is that you when you were a baby,Connie?
LOTR IS AWESOME
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Yes. :D Well, the first one happens all the time. I hate it. I'm not pretty or anything, but I think it's cause I am white. With red hair. And blue eyes. You don't really see that here. Only black hair and brown eyes :D
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Connie_Kendall wrote:Like when creepy guys give me creepy stares and just watch me and my every move.
I SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING CONNIE! I hate it. It's like "Get a life dude!"
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Liz'alike wrote:I would like to say that I'm not afraid, but that would be a lie! I would agree with underseasie though, if they keep their distance, I good.
Though, I do have a funny story about spiders... I was at the zoo in St. Louis once (anyone been??), and I was in the bug house. I had my nose pressed up against the glass of the cases, trying to see all the different spiders... Then, as my face was pressed, I came to the taranchula case, and it was also pressed up against the glass! So picture a huge, nasty taranchula with it's body pressed against the glass, and my face pressed against the glass, only separated by the glass... Lets just say I was glad no one but my family were in the bug house, because I screamed really loud! lol
I love the St. Louis zoo, (I live in St. Louis) but the bug house has never been my favorite spot. It is hilarious to watch my sister go through the butterfly part, she squeals whenever one gets close to her. My problem is that our house has an unfinished basement, so we get spiders and daddy long legs all the time. I get so scared, even though I know it's an irrational fear.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That is so cool GratiaDei! How cute about your sister in the butterfly room (which I know exactly what it looks like ;))

Know what you mean about basements... why do we need basements?! For spider reproduction?! It's disgusting.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

MO ROCKS!! :lol: I LOVE listening to that story ever time Lexi!! *sigh of content* ;)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Yeah, it would have been cute if she wasn't 12. Oops, I probably shouldn't have mentioned that story. Sorry, J! Our basement can get pretty yucky especially when it rains. Our basement leaks, so the water makes streams all over the basement to the drain. Unless, of course the drain is blocked up, in which case we get out the canoes. But, if we didn't have basements, where would we put all of the stuff we don't need?
Ryliebug
Vanilla

I'm afraid of spiders! :?
I'm a happy person!
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

Hmmmm, I hesitate comment in this female dominated thread(no offence lady's) :D

I definitely not afraid of spiders, I do hate roaches, they're so gross and stinky.
I usually don't mind heights except when I'm hanging out 150 ft on a cliff, mountain biking. O.o
The one thing that does creep me out a little is walking into the woods when it's dark early opening morning of hunting season. The weird thing about that is the fact that I have a rifle with me!!! It must be the real possibility of a wolf pack closing silently around me O.o O.o I can only reload so fast. :P

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"
Dad'sCamoGirl11
Vanilla

The only thing i am afraid of is Chucky the doll. I saw the DVD cover oh my gosh he is creepy! The only time i am scared of him is sometimes when i think of him at night.but i actually love spiders.but if i am ever scared of Chucky i pray to God.
What do you think of me?Why do I care? - Welch
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Jimmy Barclay wrote: The one thing that does creep me out a little is walking into the woods when it's dark early opening morning of hunting season. The weird thing about that is the fact that I have a rifle with me!!! It must be the real possibility of a wolf pack closing silently around me O.o O.o I can only reload so fast. :P
Poor wolfies.... :cry: Haha, but I know what you mean...we live in coyote territory, with also the possibility of black bears and mountain lions that have been seen in our area... whenever the dog wants to go outside late at night, I feel really creeped out and jumpy.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

underseasie wrote:
Jimmy Barclay wrote: The one thing that does creep me out a little is walking into the woods when it's dark early opening morning of hunting season. The weird thing about that is the fact that I have a rifle with me!!! It must be the real possibility of a wolf pack closing silently around me O.o O.o I can only reload so fast. :P
Poor wolfies.... :cry: Haha, but I know what you mean...we live in coyote territory, with also the possibility of black bears and mountain lions that have been seen in our area... whenever the dog wants to go outside late at night, I feel really creeped out and jumpy.
Well, I'm actually not hunting the wolves, you have to have a special license to do that. So it's scary because you'll get in trouble if you shoot one illegally...........meaning it has to actually attack you before you could shoot it O.o . And yes....I know the feeling.

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"