What are you afraid of?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Scared of Spiders? :D

I am really scared of those evil creatures! ;)

What about you guys? R u scared of spiders? Be honest! Just had to ask! ;)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Not really, truthfully. But I am scared of centipeedes.... :?
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I'm not that scared of spiders and I definately don't think they are evil creatures. They cant help being all creepy crawly. God made them that way. When they see us humans they are scared so they bite us.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Yes, I have arachnophobia!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

God's Girl wrote:Yes, I have arachnophobia!
Me too! Finally somebody like me, I was starting to feel stupid!
MaryBeth_13
Cookies & Creme

I AM TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image"Charm is deceptive,and beauty it fleeting,but a women who fears the Lord shall be praised." Proverbs 30:31
Rosy
Cookie Dough

The're okay, so long as they stay at least 5 feet away from me and outside.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Hmmm...uh, interesting(?) topic, but to be truthfully honest, yes! I hate spiders! I do believe Mr. Thinker enjoys them, though!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

They are terrible!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I would like to say that I'm not afraid, but that would be a lie! I would agree with underseasie though, if they keep their distance, I good.
Though, I do have a funny story about spiders... I was at the zoo in St. Louis once (anyone been??), and I was in the bug house. I had my nose pressed up against the glass of the cases, trying to see all the different spiders... Then, as my face was pressed, I came to the taranchula case, and it was also pressed up against the glass! So picture a huge, nasty taranchula with it's body pressed against the glass, and my face pressed against the glass, only separated by the glass... Lets just say I was glad no one but my family were in the bug house, because I screamed really loud! lol
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Liz'alike wrote:I would like to say that I'm not afraid, but that would be a lie! I would agree with underseasie though, if they keep their distance, I good.
Though, I do have a funny story about spiders... I was at the zoo in St. Louis once (anyone been??), and I was in the bug house. I had my nose pressed up against the glass of the cases, trying to see all the different spiders... Then, as my face was pressed, I came to the taranchula case, and it was also pressed up against the glass! So picture a huge, nasty taranchula with it's body pressed against the glass, and my face pressed against the glass, only separated by the glass... Lets just say I was glad no one but my family were in the bug house, because I screamed really loud! lol
lol, i would never do that!!!!!! i would scream so loud that the whole world would hear me! lol :shock: :shock:
Caitie
Chocolate Chip

How many other people are deathly afraid of spiders? If not, can you tell me how you aren't afraid? I always scream like a girl (even though I am one) when I see one.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

I AM TERRIFIED OF SPIDER'S!!! I have fits when I see a spider! Lol
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I hate spiders, I definitely have arachnophobia.

What else are you guys afraid of? My other big fear is tornadoes. I think they are super cool to watch on tv, but I have terribly nightmares about them, and when they are outside our windows..... *shiver*

(Title has been changed in order to make the topic more general and allow for more discussion)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mara
Pistachio

Snakes and spiders. Actually I don't really like reptiles in general :D
Kaida
Fudge Marble

I'm don't like touching spiders but I'm not deathly afraid of them. Instead of killing them I like letting them go outside. I absolutely hate cockroaches though. Can't stand them at all.
I'm also a bit scared of height.. I get woozy in high heels.. Joke. But yeah heights are a bit frightening sometimes.
I'm scared of getting too much homework that I'll forget one thing and get a zero. I'm scared of sharks, but I think they're amazing.. They're one of my favorite animals.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I don't like centipeedes.... And I don't like most spiders, but I don't scream. I'm pretty calm when it comes to my fears, except for my fear of centipeedes.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I'm not really scared of spiders or any other creature. I'm mostly scared of Aliens, and I'm kind of scred of germs, and chemicals.
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

The unknown. Mainly, girls. (JK) I would say that Spiders are the worst for me, along with *gulp* tests... :D
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

closets, mirrors, heights, some dogs, talking to people, germs, leaving my feet out of the blanket when I'm sleeping, ticks, fleas, hotdogs from QT, hello kitty, lead, etc....
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."