The Bookshelf

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

The Bookshelf

This is a topic to post what book your reading, what book you finished, and what book your going to start. And how you liked it, and so forth and so on.

Well right now I just finished the 3 Maximum Ride, and now I'm reading the 2 Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I am reading the Novel version of Courageous right now, and it is making me cry just as much as the movie did.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
arwen
Caramel Crunch

The Return of the King
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

talking baseball, amougst friends
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm reading Forest Born by Shannon Hale and Forgetting the Fairy tale by Donna Dunlap (kinda contradictory, I know :lol: )
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I just finished the book Grace Awakening a couple days ago, then yesterday I finished The Ravaged Realm the 4th book of the Legends of Karac Tor series, and soon I may start reading Church Behind the Wire.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

I finished Left Behind a week or 2 ago so now I'm reading Tribulation Force. I don't have anything else to read except for that, any suggestions?

*Note: I have heard all of the Lord of the Rings books, Harry potter books, Percy Jackson books, ranger's apprentice books, etc. Now, all of the books that I want to read haven't come out yet.
Emuman
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Liz'alike wrote:I'm reading Forest Born by Shannon Hale and Forgetting the Fairy tale by Donna Dunlap (kinda contradictory, I know :lol: )

OH MY! Shannon Hale is Da bOmb! O.o
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Emuman wrote:I finished Left Behind a week or 2 ago so now I'm reading Tribulation Force. I don't have anything else to read except for that, any suggestions?

*Note: I have heard all of the Lord of the Rings books, Harry potter books, Percy Jackson books, ranger's apprentice books, etc. Now, all of the books that I want to read haven't come out yet.
How about Maximum Ride, or The Hunger Games.( Both are kind lf in the teen genre).
I would also recommend Ted Dekker, hes a christain thriller writer. The best books from him are. The Circle Triolgy(Black, Red, and White)
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

The Christmas Doll
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I would like to correct that Forgetting the Fairy Tale is by DONYA Dunlap, not Donna... Sorry
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Pride and Prejudice :)
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm actually almost done with the 3 musketeers. Not a bad read.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Just just finished Call of the Wild.

Next up: White Fang.
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

I just started Treasure Island instead of Church Behind the Wire. It's pretty good.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Jane Eyre. For the sixth time.

Another assignment on the same book.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I just finished "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens! I'm reading "Arin's Judgement"! (The 2 passages books) By Paul McCusker! I know they're little kid book... BUT THEY'RE SO AWESOME!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

"I'm readin a book, I'm readin a book, don't you ever interupt me while I'm readin a book!" ;)
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

The All of a Kind Family
The Christmas Doll
Bible ;)
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

For school I have to read "Co. Aytch" right now. =P