Favorite Candy

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Favorite Candy

The title says it all! My favorite candy is chocolate (like any almost), mike and ike, skittles, and reeses. How about u all?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

ALL CHOCOLATE and Reeses! :D :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Totally Twix, its true! :D Second is the satifying snack, Snickers! Third would be a chock-full of sugar chocolate bar.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Oh probably Skittles or sour gummi worms!!!! Mmmm now I want candy!!!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hmmmm, one of the disadvantages of working in a candy store. My list would be:

Chocoate :)
Chocolate and Peanut Butter :D
Rock Candy (but I cannot have it with braces.) :(
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:Hmmmm, one of the disadvantages of working in a candy store. My list would be:

Braces are a Pain.. I still have a couple more yrs left! :(
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

HannahJ. wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:Hmmmm, one of the disadvantages of working in a candy store. My list would be:

If it goes according to plan, I should get them off in November! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

MMMMHHHHH. SUUUUGGGGAAAAAARRR.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:

I'll join the club! I don't have them, yet. Yup, in a year or two, I'm getting braces. I'm going to HATE it because I won't be able to have my favorite snack/food. Popcorn. :cry: :cry: :cry: :( *snifles*

Emily's Okay...
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

C-guy wrote:
I'll join the club! I don't have them, yet. Yup, in a year or two, I'm getting braces. I'm going to HATE it because I won't be able to have my favorite snack/food. Popcorn. :cry: :cry: :cry: :( *snifles*
No popcorn? I have popcorn all the time! (But, then again, I also have nuts and pop, which I shouldn't have. ;) )
Rosy
Cookie Dough

C-guy wrote:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
I have to get braces a 2nd time, but I don't know when. But my favorite candies are Twix, Kit-Kats, Reeses, and Chocolate.
Last edited by Rosy on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
C-guy
Fudge Marble

I have to get braces a 2nd time, but I don't know when. But my favorite candies are Trix, Kit-Kats, Reeses, and Chocolate.

You don't really like Twix. I can tell because true lovers of Twix know how to spell it, and wouldn't shame the esteemed name of Twix. Though you may like Twicks. :lol: That was witty.

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
C-guy wrote:
No popcorn? I have popcorn all the time! (But, then again, I also have nuts and pop, which I shouldn't have. ;) )
Technically you're not supposed to have PopCorn ,but that is one thing I have once a month.
C-guy
Fudge Marble

Technically you're not supposed to have PopCorn ,but that is one thing I have once a month.

Yah!!! I could dance for joy! In fact I will, for real!! *dances for joy*

Emily's Okay...
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

C-guy wrote:Technically you're not supposed to have PopCorn ,but that is one thing I have once a month.

Yes, I am not supposed to, but I do anyways. ;)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:
C-guy wrote:Technically you're not supposed to have PopCorn ,but that is one thing I have once a month.

Yes, I am not supposed to, but I do anyways. ;)
Same Here! It's REALLY Hard to give up EVERYTHING they say.... ;)
sheltiez
Caramel Crunch

My favorites are chocolate (of course), Rocky Road, Mike and Ike, and Reese's (pieces and peanut butter cups).
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

sheltiez wrote:My favorites are chocolate (of course), Rocky Road, Mike and Ike, and Reese's (pieces and peanut butter cups).
i love mike and ike 8-)
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:
sheltiez wrote:My favorites are chocolate (of course), Rocky Road, Mike and Ike, and Reese's (pieces and peanut butter cups).
i love mike and ike 8-)
There pretty good:)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

gabbygirl17 wrote:
i love mike and ike 8-)
I LOVE the mike and ike sours and lemonade kinds. They are so good!