Movies

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Whoop whoop! Been waiting a long time for that. And now I gotta wait some more. *grits teeth*
Helios
Butter Pecan

I know, right? But I saw a poster for it, and am very disappointed in the guy they picked for Rillian. SO UGLY! :twisted: Plus, it looks like the White Witch will be playing the Lady of the Green Kirtle. LAME! (but also true to the book...) :(
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:I know, right? But I saw a poster for it, and am very disappointed in the guy they picked for Rillian. SO UGLY! :twisted: Plus, it looks like the White Witch will be playing the Lady of the Green Kirtle. LAME! (but also true to the book...) :(
Yeah, she wasn't that great. What did Rillian's actor look like? :P
I am REALLY excited for Horse and his Boy. Even tho they haven't announced it, I hope I hope I hope! \:D/ I wonder what Aravis would look like.
Helios
Butter Pecan

THIS: https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.ObFO1g7 ... =300&h=300 SPARE ME. SOMEONE. PLEASE. O.o

I actually thought Magician's Nephew would be next, but I could be wrong. HORSE AND HIS BOY MUST BE EPIC!!! Or I will start killing until I get EPICNESS. :twisted:

Just watched Edge of Tomorrow, with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. Seriously, I'm thinking HE'D make a better Bruce Wayne than Affleck or Bale. :twisted:
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

PotC: The Curse of the Black Pearl was the LMIS. Will's Impression of Jack oh my gosh xDDD
Paula
Peach Cobbler

YAY! The smiley is a thing *dances*

Sooooo...I recently watched UP again for the fifth time. I always remember the beginning being sad, but this last time that I watched it I was literally weeping LIKE WUT?!?! The guy isn't even a real person...I mean he's a drawing on a screen >_> Long story short...I forgot how funny the movie was, and I was glad to watch it again \:D/
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

I watched... Divergent.

DEATH TO ERIC!!! :twisted: FOUR IS AWESOME-SAUCE!!! O.o
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:I watched... Divergent.

DEATH TO ERIC!!! :twisted: FOUR IS AWESOME-SAUCE!!! O.o
SO YOU'VE FINALLY DONE IT! *fangirls* *totes ships Tris and Four* *stabs Eric*
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Four is... *swoons* The agonizing wait to see Allegiant is to much, 2016 IS SO FAR AWAY :mad:
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Stella C. wrote:Four is... *swoons* The agonizing wait to see Allegiant is to much, 2016 IS SO FAR AWAY :mad:
Don't remind me. #Isn'tAllowedToWatchInsurgentOrAllegiant *cries*
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Today I watched s5e2 and 3 of Murdoch Mysteries. It's cool because it's based it a city I go to regularly and they even mentioned my hometown.

For those who watch Sue Thomas FBI, Yannick Bisson is the main guy (William Murdoch). Just a little incentive to watch it. ;)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Is it shocking to hear that I don't....actually like Four in THAT way? O.o When I think about him, it's...not like that. He's too much of a friend or a mentor to be thought of romantically. In my opinion, anyway. ;)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Paula wrote:I mean he's a drawing on a screen >_>
Technically he's not a drawing...he's a projection of a computer generated image.
Paula
Peach Cobbler

SirWhit wrote:
Paula wrote:I mean he's a drawing on a screen >_>
Technically he's not a drawing...he's a projection of a computer generated image.
I seriously rolled my eyes at this, but just for emphasis... :roll: He must've started out as a drawing though o_0
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

PotC: At World's End. I was kinda (ok... VERY) disappointed that Elisabeth and Jack aren't together, but Will and Elisabeth are TOO CUTE. If my wedding and honeymoon aren't like their's (except for him being there for only one day), then I will be sorely dissatisfied.

Jk. Kinda. xD
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I watched Age of Ultron for the first time. IT WAS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN #1!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:I watched Age of Ultron for the first time. IT WAS SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN #1!
Wow...I find that interesting =ooo What did you like about it that was better than the first?

Also YAY! You watched it ^.^

I watched X Men: Days of Future Past last night! Soooo good *dances*
Happy now?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I am on a superhero crazy. Right now I am on x men series.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Blitz wrote:I am on a superhero crazy. Right now I am on x men series.
Sweeeeeet!!! How many have you watched so far?
Happy now?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I'm on my second now.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset