Movies

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mara
Pistachio

Last movie I watched was Captain America.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Return of the Jedi xD the most epic movie in the world, and my favourite :D
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

Last night I saw a few episodes of 19 kids and counting. Glances at previous posts.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

The Matrix. \m/

And Despicable Me.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I watched 2 Doctor Whos...

Erg, those nights when you only plan on watching one... 'Till you realize it's a two part... -.-
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I just watched probably two of the best movies I've seen in a while. Saints and Soldiers and Saints and Soldiers: Airbourne Creed. Two WWII films. A little violent, but excellently done. Loved them both. :D
Mara
Pistachio

October Sky. Aside from all the swearing, a great movie!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Stella C. wrote:I watched 2 Doctor Whos...

Erg, those nights when you only plan on watching one... 'Till you realize it's a two part... -.-
OMG< YES! I get those all the time with Doctor Who, it's so annoying yet awesome at the same time.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Saints and Soldiers: Airborne Creed.
Good movie :D Though wouldn't suggest it to the younger ones.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Wreck-It Ralph! It was pretty cute:)

EDIT: This was my 1000th post!!
Last edited by Stella C. on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I watched Spirited Away last night (I guess it was this morning because it was after midnight) at my youth group lock-in. It was pretty good, although maybe a little strange. The main girl was really loud.
Mara
Pistachio

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. I like them a lot better as ponies...
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

GratiaDei wrote:I watched Spirited Away last night (I guess it was this morning because it was after midnight) at my youth group lock-in. It was pretty good, although maybe a little strange. The main girl was really loud.
I love that movie!!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I watched Thor: The Dark World last night. It was great! Any other Marvel superhero fans?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Me! Even though I can't see the pg-13 ones...
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

That's too bad, although I agree. There are definitely some parts that I wish weren't there. For the most part though, the Marvel movies are fairly clean (a relative term meaning clean as modern movies go).
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

WOW!!! I just saw "Last Ounce of Courage". I must say, this is one of the best movies I have ever seen!! If you havn't ever seen it or heard of it, I would most definitely highly suggest it to anyone and everyone! If you want to check it out, its on Netflix or you can check out some more info here
---> http://www.standusa.com/looc-find-buy-tickets/ Well, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did if you watch it. If you want the plugged in review it's here.
---> http://www.pluggedin.com/videos/2012/q4 ... urage.aspx
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

GratiaDei wrote:I watched Thor: The Dark World last night. It was great! Any other Marvel superhero fans?
I want to see that SO badly!! Unfortunately I have to wait a month for my brother to come home so he can see it too :(

Last movie I watches was called Crusade: March Through Time. It was really good.
Mara
Pistachio

Movie: Hunger Games
TV: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Anybody watch this show?
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I keep seeing it! Is it any good??