Movies

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Helios wrote:When's it coming out? (I don't actually watch Hunger Games, I just read all the reviews and such) :)
November 20. So far away :( They've only released a teaser and a "propo" ;) I was hoping they'd give a trailer at Comic-Con, but they didn't :(
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Helios
Butter Pecan

Four months...that is pretty long to wait. Maybe they're trying to stir up anticipation by being as cryptic as possible (tho it's the last movie...how many surprises can there be left?) :D What's a propo?
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I say propo, but its actually a promo. But in the films they have propaganda that they call propos. ;)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Aftershocker wrote:I'm excited for Mockingjay part 2! :mrgreen: Anyone else??
GAH can't wait! :mad: It's so exciting, but yet.... not, since this is the last one :(

Oh and Helios, my brothers were obsessed with that show as soon as they found it on Netlfix.... ("were" because they've watched them all at least twice)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Wakko
Pistachio

Bethany Shepard wrote:I watched a episode of Dance Moms. OH MY LANTA. So lame.
That show is literally the most dramatic show I have ever seen. I don't know how people can watch the show by choice. :P
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Wakko wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:I watched a episode of Dance Moms. OH MY LANTA. So lame.
That show is literally the most dramatic show I have ever seen. I don't know how people can watch the show by choice. :P
BETHANNA, I love how your choice of words ^_^ But Yeah...I watched it at my grandmas once, because I wanted to watch the dances, but the only real "dance part" was like two minutes for a thirty minute show(not including commercials) sooo...Yeah...#Drama
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Stella C. wrote:
Oh and Helios, my brothers were obsessed with that show as soon as they found it on Netlfix.... ("were" because they've watched them all at least twice)
What, Merlin? It is very addictive...I once watched like 8 episodes in two days. :D

Last night I watched Ace Wonder. It is a wonder...Derek Moreland has never looked cooler. *swoons*
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

The Hardy Boys ;) And yes, Merlin was very addictive. That and Robin Hood.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Helios
Butter Pecan

Did you now Arthur from Merlin used to date Lucy Griffith from Robin Hood? Talk about a small world! ;)

You like the Hardy Boys? Which one? :D
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Re-watching "It Happened One Night".
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

The last thing I watched is Gilligan's Island, though that technically isn't a movie. :)
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Did you now Arthur from Merlin used to date Lucy Griffith from Robin Hood? Talk about a small world! ;)

Woah really? That's awesome! \:D/

Like, which episode? I wasn't too into it as much as my brothers :)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I got a new season of my favorite TV show for my birthday. It's called Sue Thomas F.B.Eye. It's about a deaf women who works for the FBI. LOVE IT.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I remember watching that show as a kid. Oh the memories! :')
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Helios
Butter Pecan

Stella C. wrote:
Helios wrote:Did you now Arthur from Merlin used to date Lucy Griffith from Robin Hood? Talk about a small world! ;)

Woah really? That's awesome! \:D/

Like, which episode? I wasn't too into it as much as my brothers :)
If it's the series off of Netflix, it's Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, with half the episodes being HB and the other half ND (there're are three cross-over episodes as well). I guess my favorite episode was Sole Survivor. Ah, Shaun Cassidy has never looked better...mm mm...
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Ya that's the one. Haha, my mom, when she was a teenager, had posters of Shaun Cassidy as Joe, in her room ;)
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Captain Phillips.

Whoa. That was intense.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Stella C. wrote:Ya that's the one. Haha, my mom, when she was a teenager, had posters of Shaun Cassidy as Joe, in her room ;)
*gasp* I so totally understand her! He's...wow...especially in Sole Survivor, where they take his shirt off... :twisted:

LMIW: Well, not technically a movie. The 7th episode of Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit. *sighs* I have never seen so many cute guys in one show before... O.o
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

The official trailer for Mockingjay part 2 came out today! It looks so amazing! \:D/
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

It looks SO GOOD. I can't wait...!