Favorite and Least Favorite Subjects in School?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Favorite and Least Favorite Subjects in School?

My favorite subject is math. I love it! I thinking about pursuing a degree in acrhitecture because I like math so much.

My least favorite subject is science. I find the chemical aspect of it boring. (What is made of what), and the disecting part makes me feel sick.

How about you guys?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

My Favorite is: BIBLE and History
My Least Favorites are: Math and Science (I just don't get either of them I actually am starting to like Math! Science don't know what that will turn out to be..) :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

I ♥ History, Reading, and Science.

I :evil: Math.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I enjoy the practical uses of all subjects (IE, English/Grammar: I like writing, Science: I like theorizing and figuring out how stuff works, Math/Geometry: I like programming and stuff) I just don't really like the concept of learning them... haha..
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

My favorite subject is History! I love it so much. My least is MATH i stink at it anyway......

oh and Science too! Im not a huge fan of art either since im a terrible artist
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Love History and Science! Learn how people lived 100's of years ago is awesome, though it would be even cooler if I could do it in the IS :lol:
I hate math.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

oh did I mention I LOVE Art! :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I have an extreme relationship with math and science. Some days I look with pride at all that has been accomplished, and other days, it takes all of my strength to refrain from making a bonfire with my textbooks. I would have to say that public speaking is my least favorite subject, and that chemistry is my best subject.

Me :D
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I do like Health too. Anyone else?

Oh and Bible i like it but one of my teacher last year that taught it for awhile made it boring!
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Favourites: History, Bible, Literature

Math stinks
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:Favourites: History, Bible, Literature

Math stinks
yes Math stinks Wooten!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

gabbygirl17 wrote:

Math stinks
yes Math stinks Wooten!
ya. Sometimes it's waaaaaay to hard and sometimes it's waaaay to easy.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:

Math stinks
yes Math stinks Wooten!
ya. Sometimes it's waaaaaay to hard and sometimes it's waaaay to easy.
Yeah. algebra is hard but factors is easy
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Geometry's ok. I like it when I'm working on a hard problem for a while, and then find out I got it right, it's feels very accomplishing. I like doing the Chemistry part of science as well.... Sometimes I feel like burning my history book, tho, as well as Grammar! lol! Literature is ok, but sometimes the stories are so much alike, that it gets boring. Although, I did Cyrano this past school year, and that was fun!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ghana4God wrote:Geometry's ok. I like it when I'm working on a hard problem for a while, and then find out I got it right, it's feels very accomplishing. I like doing the Chemistry part of science as well.... Sometimes I feel like burning my history book, tho, as well as Grammar! lol! Literature is ok, but sometimes the stories are so much alike, that it gets boring. Although, I did Cyrano this past school year, and that was fun!

LOL! geometry is okay as well. I cant always remember the shapes though
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Ok I know! Although, it would be nice if they didn't keep reminding me what a circle looks like... I think I've figured out what a "circle" is... lol!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

English. Unquestionably. AND MAY ALL WHO PRACTICE AND ENJOY THE EVILS OF MATH BE DOOMED TO THE PIT FOREVER!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ghana4God wrote:Ok I know! Although, it would be nice if they didn't keep reminding me what a circle looks like... I think I've figured out what a "circle" is... lol!

LOL! Yeah i know its the weird ones that sometimes throw me off!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I'm like 2 years behind in math, and if that doesn't give you an idea of how bad I am at it, then nothing will.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I might create some eniemies when I say... I love Math!!! I'm doing Algebra next year and I'm looking forward to it. I don't like English or Science though.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage