Mario or Sonic?!

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Mario or Sonic?

Mario
81%
Sonic
19%

Total votes: 43

AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Mario all the way! not because of who he is or anything i just like the Mario games better then the Sonic games
Aha suh dude
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

Tsukuyomi wrote:I grew up with Mario, and I only had Sonic sporadically in my collection until a few years back (although, I'm gonna admit it was a funny rental and I was always looking forward to get it -it was out most of the time :P-) so my vote goes with the Italian plumber :P
This comment is no longer valid, as Nintendo has confirmed that Mario is NO LONGER a plumber! Sonic, on the other hand, is still a hedgehog!

https://kotaku.com/mario-is-officially- ... 1799118840
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

And sonic has a meme and Mario doesn't...
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

But despite all of that Mario still has 22 more votes than Sonic. Plus technically speaking sonic has had two memes. There was the "Sanic" (pronounced like SANE-IC) and the "Do You Know Da Wae" one. But in both memes he is really distorted and made fun of. Yes Mario has been made fun of but not as much from what I can tell as Sonic has been.

-- Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:45 pm --
-- Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:47 pm --
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

And sonic is better than Mario in BOTH of the smash bros games he's in (don't know about ultimate tho) Even smash bros tier lists show that sonic is better \:D/
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I have to go with Mario. Whenever I think of my boi Sanic all I can think of is 'Do you know da wae' and terrible OC's. (Which is another rant for another time.)

Also, I don't know if you are referring to individual characters, but there are PLENTY of memes involving Mario. Have you ever heard of the classic 'Yoshi commits tax fraud'?
*Finger guns aggressively*
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Sonic is in Wreck-It-Ralph 2 and Mario isn't. also we are getting a live-action Sonic movie and Mario is getting an animated movie by Illumination. Wow.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Sonic is in Wreck-It-Ralph 2 and Mario isn't. also we are getting a live-action Sonic movie and Mario is getting an animated movie by Illumination. Wow.
Wait...Sonic is getting a live-action movie?? O.o
*Finger guns aggressively*
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Yeah. Made by Paramount and based off Sonic Adventure.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Quick rant, but I'm a little confused and irritated by the description "live-action" used to describe movies that are still all made with CGI... Why don't people use a phrase like "hyper-realistic" or something..cause how is it live-action if it is literally all CGI?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Still has real people in it tho. and cities and stuff.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Still has real people in it tho. and cities and stuff.
Well shows how much I know about Sonic..I thought it was just about the hedgehog, didn't know real people were in it?

(But that also doesn't apply to The Lion King)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The main antagonist is a human. I wasn't saying that 'bout Lion King tho.