What state do you live in?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Oklahoma: the land of the wacky weather that can't make up his mind...
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Ahhh...Tornadoes.
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

John Henry wrote:Actually, I do not like cities much...,but let us be content...

How can some people live in Arizona?(It would be HOT there)
I live in AZ. ;) and it depends on what part of the state you're from. Where I'm at it gets to maybe 100 in the day, and around 80-60 at night in the summer. And humidity is a rare thing.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I would like to mention that I live in the deep Southeast, and it gets both hot and humid here; after around 6:00 in the morning, it's pretty miserable. :/
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

A little heat would be nice right about now where I am...it was high 70s on Tuesday and dropped to low 60s by Wednesday.:( it feels like fall already. Summer, though nice, wasn't long enough for the winter we had.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

In some places in Arizona, as I understand, it gets so hot people have a egg-frying contest on the street!
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

*cries*

Today is was 102, 93% humidity.

*sobs*

I JUST WANT COLD WEATHER, GOD. HECK, COOL WEATHER. I'LL TAKE 80 DEGREES!
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Go to Antarctica! You'll have -124*F. :D
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Audrey wrote:*cries*

Today is was 102, 93% humidity.

*sobs*

I JUST WANT COLD WEATHER, GOD. HECK, COOL WEATHER. I'LL TAKE 80 DEGREES!
Cool weather--80 degrees!?! I'll take it. Wanna trade? We didn't even have any 100 degree days this summer--high 90s at most. :(
Pretty high humidity here, too....it's raining. wet and cold. blechh.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Wakko
Pistachio

I think the highest it got here was high 80's. =p Now it feels like Fall already.
EDIT: 400th post! \:D/
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Ameraka wrote:wet and cold. blechh.
Eeewwww. That's the worst. I remember a couple of years ago when almost every day in winter it was freezing cold and pouring down rain or cloudy. It was misery.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

John Henry wrote:In some places in Arizona, as I understand, it gets so hot people have a egg-frying contest on the street!
Yeah. Like where my Sis lives. :P it can be about 10-20 degrees hotter there than here most all the time. Can get up to the 100-115 (sometimes higher. But not too often.) and yes... A news station has fried an egg on the sidewalk no less. :P lol. And it really doesn't cool down all that much either. At this moment that I'm writing this it's 30 degrees warmer there than here. 55 here and 85 there.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

In BC, it's been 70° all summer, and it only gets cooler from here. Also, no humidity.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

47 last night! Woohoo!!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Bananareader
Caramel Crunch

I live in Virginia , but most of my relatives live in Seattle Washington.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Why must you know what state I live in? All you need to know is that I am a human being who lives on Earth and that I am not an alien from outer space. \:D/ :mrgreen:
Or am I?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.