One Direction

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Yes, I don't understand what was wrong with the joke..
꿈. 희망. 전진.
MustacheGirl
Vanilla

One Direction, I used to love and obsess over them but im over them, they didn't realy make good desions in their lives and I miss the Video Diary's they used to make when they were on The X Factor. Now Justin Bieber I just Hate. He's anoying,Dumb, and really anoying. I never got the Beiber Fever, like never. I never liked him and the only time I did was before he started to haunt me in my dreams.
"Never Give Up!" ~ Tohru Honda
"It's not what I am underneath, but what I do defines me" ~Batman (Batman Begins)

gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Almost all of them take God's name in vain....I like their song "You Don't Know Your Beautiful" though.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I don't even like that song! I guess it could be taken sweetly... but I find it rather... lame and unromantic!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

LOL! :D
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I don't know the difference in all them! :lol:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HAHA! :p who's ur fav?
Last edited by gabbygirl17 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mara
Pistachio

I like Niall, because he's irish! But, I do not listen to them that often. I prefer catchy christian songs ;)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

1D IS DA BOMB!!!
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

underseasie wrote:"What Makes You Beautiful" is sooo much better by the Piano Guys, too.
Yes! Thank you! I agree with that so much! I really don't like 1D... I don't think that their songs are good and I feel that they don't involve much talent in them. It's more like they are selling the people of the band more than they are selling the music of the band. I'm guessing that some people buy their albums just because those same people made them, not because of the talent of the music. (By the way, this is not supposed to offend others)
Emuman
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

hi guys, anyone remember me? i am wondering if the SS has any directions
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

omg guyz y r u so rood?!?!?!?!?! 1 directon is awsome!!!!!!!!! their my favrit band!!!!!!!! at 1st it was a tie btween justin beiber and them but their r 5 of them!!!!!!! jst bcuz u dont lyke them doesnt meen sum ppl dont!!!!!!!
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Audrey wrote:omg guyz y r u so rood?!?!?!?!?! 1 directon is awsome!!!!!!!!! their my favrit band!!!!!!!! at 1st it was a tie btween justin beiber and them but their r 5 of them!!!!!!! jst bcuz u dont lyke them doesnt meen sum ppl dont!!!!!!!
[Like]<[1]
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Speaking as someone who doesn't even really mind pop music a lot of the time, I don't care for One Direction in the slightest. Most of their songs follow the typical formula of sneaking in fairly blatant references to sex, alcohol, and mindless partying into a perky beat and a light-sounding melody to package a toxic message in a sweet, sugary gift wrapping; it honestly astounds me that the central complaint about One Direction is how "annoying" and "pop-y" their music is rather than the fact that their lyrics are often shallow at best and espousing of sinful behavior at worst.

Anyway, that's my 2% of a dollar. ;)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I love one direction!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

They're so adorbs, though. You just can't escape the adorbsness factor.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

One Direction's music is catchy. But that's all it is. The lyrics and such don't seem to have much for real meaning, it's just something that gets stuck in your head. FOREVER....

And CT, yes, that's probably like 75% of their fame factor. Cute guys, yay. We can't really write songs, we just sing and look cute.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

They're all young adults, and yet they look younger than I did at sixteen.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Blitz
Moose Tracks

TigerShadow wrote:Speaking as someone who doesn't even really mind pop music a lot of the time, I don't care for One Direction in the slightest. Most of their songs follow the typical formula of sneaking in fairly blatant references to sex, alcohol, and mindless partying into a perky beat and a light-sounding melody to package a toxic message in a sweet, sugary gift wrapping; it honestly astounds me that the central complaint about One Direction is how "annoying" and "pop-y" their music is rather than the fact that their lyrics are often shallow at best and espousing of sinful behavior at worst.

Anyway, that's my 2% of a dollar. ;)
Preach it sister. I have a personal dislike for them because they are ALWAYS playing wherever I rollerskating.. Serious.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

underseasie wrote:Eehhhh...One Direction is just another boy band that nobody'll care about in 2 years.
*snickers*

I do like "What Makes You Beautiful", but that's it. I think that they're very overrated, but they do sound awesome together... you can thank Simon Cowell for that xD

But if I were to pick a favourite, it would be Zayn. I'm partial to dark haired guys. Unless it's my crush. xD