Wish you were rich

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wish you were rich

Here you can describe what your house would be like what your clothes you would where what you would do with your money.If you where really rich. I will later when I have more time.
Proud K.R.E Member
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Hm. Are we talking about $1,000,000, or essentially "infinite" money?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I would buy a Canon EOS Rebel t3i!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

T.Sg. (myself) wrote:Hm. Are we talking about $1,000,000, or essentially "infinite" money?
infinite :D
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Oh. Then a barn full of Arabian horses and about 10 acres of pasture to put them in and tons of art supplies.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I'd build an indoor private waterpark. With lots of slides and a hot tub and a lazy river...
But all private so I'd never have to stand in the baking hot sun waiting for my turn to go down the slide. Heh. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I would buy all of the LEGO sets, all Apple electronics, and all of the Minecraft reproduction games.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I would own a personal jet with pilot and a fleet of WW2 fighter planes.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Ya, I'd have all that. A huge mansion. A pool or two...or three :D And a huge garden Japanese style. A huge wall covering TV or computer. With tons of dvd's and games. A huge theater. A huge studio, for singing, and drawing. A huge vetnarian[ how's that spelled?] clinic me in charge!
And lot's of huge stuff :)
Proud K.R.E Member
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Infinite money!!??? I'd buy the world! :) or how about the universe.... jk.

What I want to do is travel. I'd go to every country in the world. And have a ranch with horses and lots of animals I can come back to. I would write and do the stuff I like to do without having to worry about money. Which is really annoying at times.

I'd give lots of $ to people who need it and I'd probably buy gifts for everyone I know. I love to give gifts to people but I don't usually have enough $ to do it. :(

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I'd get a custom built mansion by a famous architect. Then I'd make an awesome home theater, with an IMAX screen (yes, you can actually buy them for your home), and the best sound system ever. Then I'd get an awesome pool.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'd go to college at a really good school with good internship opportunities, and then I'd try to get a good job at an animation studio or as an illustrator. I'd keep my massive amounts of money a secret so I wouldn't be accused of gaming the system, but I'd be okay with not having employment for a little while because I would be smart with my budgeting. I would also not tell people until after we were close—for example, if I were to get married, I wouldn't tell my husband about how much money I had until a little while after the wedding. Not only would I not want to worry about them taking advantage of me because I was wealthy, I also wouldn't want them to be accused of the same; they should have plausible deniability.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wow you really thought this through. I'd get a good college as well. I like everyones ideas I do them all.
Proud K.R.E Member
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Oh yeah, I would buy an F-35 (costs 200 billion). I also would buy anything Amazon has to offer and buy the biggest library. Also I would buy Joel Olsteen out.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Oh and I would go to college to get a degree in Veterinary Medicine
Okie
Caramel Crunch

I would buy a ranch that I could use to rescue abused horses (dogs too).
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Cool I would love a ranch like that
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

And I would help you w/ the medicine part.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I think I would move to Alaska and I'd have a bunch of sled-racing dogs. It'd be so cool!
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I'd abandon all my hopes and dreams and spend every waking hour chilling in my deluxe hot tub eating Bon-bons as I get foot massages from the President of Botswana. :D
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.