About Yourself

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

godisawesomeness99 wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Isn't shay beautiful!!! 8) I am related to the pretty people.. (Awesomeness, Alexandra, Shay...)
Hey just noticed this... Thanks ninja! I'm not pretty, I'm handsome, or cute whichever you perfer :P
... I did not know your name was Shay! *Look of utter shock* Yes you would be handsome not pretty... *mumbles* If I had been talking about you... :P JK you are a very handsome young man ;) I think blond little boy are so cute! *The granny's gonna pinch your cheeks face*
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Isn't shay beautiful!!! 8) I am related to the pretty people.. (Awesomeness, Alexandra, Shay...)
Hey just noticed this... Thanks ninja! I'm not pretty, I'm handsome, or cute whichever you perfer :P
... I did not know your name was Shay! *Look of utter shock* Yes you would be handsome not pretty... *mumbles* If I had been talking about you... :P JK you are a very handsome young man ;) I think blond little boy are so cute! *The granny's gonna pinch your cheeks face*
You implied that it was me who you were talking about by saying awesomeness :P so there!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I believe she was talking about the Valiant...but I'm not entirely sure (:
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Renae wrote:I believe she was talking about the Valiant...but I'm not entirely sure (:
awwwwwwww shoot.... you mean I'm not handsome??? :cry: :cry:
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Renae wrote:I believe she was talking about the Valiant...but I'm not entirely sure (:
awwwwwwww shoot.... you mean I'm not handsome??? :cry: :cry:

Aww Dan, you are very handsome. :D But Renae was correct in saying I was talking about The Valiant.. I have always called her TheAwesomeness... ;) But that does not mean you are not handsome.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Because I'm awesome--YAY! :mrgreen: (I will never stop crying over the absence of the huge grin smiley...that WAS my face.)
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

*gasp* VAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!! I thought you had left for good! :cry: <<those are tears of joy
Eeeeekk...my Val is back! O.o
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Jimmy Barclay wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Why, Liz! We both love reading and like fantasy, we both like fantasy! And I like Little Women, incidentally. And we both love kids (believe me, I'm crazy about them.) And I adore every movie on that list. Up with Britt Nicole, The Piano guys, and... well, just about everyone on that list. And we both have dazzling, beautiful blue eyes. (Though mine are more dazzling and beautiful.) And we're both eighteen!
PS, we also both look good when photographed in grave yards.
Yes, but her ring suggests that perhaps there are other males significantly interested in her. :P (And yes I'm kidding, and yes I know what it is) *Rolls eyes* People just can't understand sarcasm these days.
O.o That's just scary boys! haha
@PF: Who knew we had so much in common! lol
@Jimmy: Yeah, no. The thought kinda makes me laugh actually!
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Renae wrote:*gasp* VAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!! I thought you had left for good! :cry: <<those are tears of joy
You stole the words from my mouth!!!

@TheAwesomeness
Of course you're awesome!!! You created it! ;) :mrgreen:
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Renae wrote:*gasp* VAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!! I thought you had left for good! :cry: <<those are tears of joy
You stole the words from my mouth!!!

@TheAwesomeness
Of course you're awesome!!! You created it! ;) :mrgreen:

Haha, wow, I didn't really think I was gone that long...Well, its been like 4 months since the last time I visited. Anyways, HI GUYSSSSSSS!
MysteriousGoofBall
Chocolate Chip

I think you guys are drifting form the subject. :geek:

What I think of myself is a funny, sort of crazy on the wrong side sometimes, kinda guy.
I like lots of different (and sometimes wierd) foods, for example I've had a peanut butter, jelly, lettuce, and sprouts sandwich. Another example is a triple peanut butter and jelly/ham and cheese sandwich.

-- Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:53 pm --
Samantha14 wrote: Oops... Sorry ;)
I tend to do that alot...
In fact, If i had a dollar for every time I got distracted...
I wish I had some ice cream :P
lol.
I heard that from my Dad who read it on facebook the other day :lol:
A period of time, is a sentence of history. -Me
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Name: Bethany
Hair color: Long dirty blonde, or blonde.
Eye color: Blue.
Fav. color: GREEN!!!
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, and just relaxing outdoors.
Fav. Book: White Orchids (Grace Livingston Hill), Dogs of the Drowned City series, Geronimo Stilton series, Pounding Hooves, Time Quintet series, etc.
Fav. food: Chinese, hands down. *drools*
Fav. show: Monk, Sue Thomas F.B.I., LOTR trilogy, MLP, etc.
Fav. movie: Hmm... Toughie... idk
Interesting tidbits: I'm a homeless kid in a movie, I live on a farm, I have 3 siblings (Starflower1234, Dad'sCamoGirl11, MysteriousGoofBall), umm...I have 12 cats (at the moment) 4 bunnies, and a dog, I'm homeschooled, I play violin, etc.

Call me GW or Beth 2. :)
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Woah... did you say 12 cats?!?! How did I miss this fact?
MysteriousGoofBall
Chocolate Chip

name: Josh
hair color: brown
eye color: blue
favorite color: blue
hobbies: computer, drawing,LEGO's, :D
favorite book(s): Christian heritage series, (Salem Years, Williamsburg Years, Charelston Years, Chicago Years, and going to have eventually, Santa-Fe Years,)
favorite food: triple grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich
favorite movie: MONK
interesting things about me: I play piano, I'm in a movie, I have my own room :mrgreen: I have my own cat, I can drive a four-wheeler, (even though i'm 12 (almost thirteen)) :mrgreen:
Last edited by MysteriousGoofBall on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
A period of time, is a sentence of history. -Me
Jimmy Barclay
Caramel Crunch

MysteriousGoofBall wrote:name: Josh
hair color: brown
eye color: blue
favorite color: blue
hobbies: computer, drawing,
favorite book(s): Christian heritage series, (Salem Years, Williamsburg Years, Charelston Years, Chicago Years, and going to have eventually, Santa-Fe Years,)
favorite food: triple grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich
favorite movie: MONK
interesting things about me: I play piano, I'm in a movie, I have my own room :mrgreen: I have my own cat, I can drive a four-wheeler, (even though i'm 12 (almost thirteen)) :mrgreen:
Welcome to SS Josh! ;) The Christian Heritage series sounds very much like a series I have, The American Adventure series: which also is divided up into periods. Such as Plymouth period, Boston period, Cincinnati period, etc.
I'm wondering though....Our series ends after WWII, how current does yours get?

Jimmy Barclay: Faithful companion of Drama Queen, aka Renae.

"And besides, it's salmon patty and broccoli night.......yulghth"
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I guess sense everyone else is doing it......I WILL UP DATE !!!!!....or something.
Name: Noah
Favorite Color: Purple
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, PS3, Skate/long boarding, Movies,killing zombies
Books: Lord of the Rings, Maximum Ride Percy Jckson Micheal Vey, Hunger Games, ect
TV Shows: Monk, Pysch, Adventure Time, Walking Dead, Avatar The Last Air Bender, Avatar Legend of Korra, Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Torchwood, My Little Pony, Merlin,Star Trek, Get Smart, Andy Griffith Show
Movies: Lord of the Rings, True Grit, Super 8, Planet of the Apes, Batman Begins/Dark Knight/Rises, Inception, Les Mis. , X-men, Star Trek, Amazing Spiderman, Get Smart, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Little Women,
Favorite AIO Character: Eugene, Kelly,
Things About ME: I'm a PEANUT!!! (Huge Skillet Fan), and a Huge AIO Fan...and I'm awesome.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

You're a peanut? O_O I thought you were a human this whole time!
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Aftershocker wrote:You're a peanut? O_O I thought you were a human this whole time!
I guess we were both wrong, Aftershocker....*sigh* But being a peanut, how can you type? Last time I checked, peanuts didn't have hands....;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

underseasie wrote:
Aftershocker wrote:You're a peanut? O_O I thought you were a human this whole time!
I guess we were both wrong, Aftershocker....*sigh* But being a peanut, how can you type? Last time I checked, peanuts didn't have hands....;)
Well last time I checked
;) O yeah
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Wait... Fodo, are you an MK?