Chess

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
jehoshaphat
Cookies & Creme

Don't be too hard on her. For the inexperienced it is really easy to lose on the fourth or fifth turn. I mean there is the classic 4 move checkmate that most moderate players know about.

Also there is a website called chess.com that you can play with people either in real time of over a couple of days. It's free and easy to sign up. My username is Cooldude333 if anyone would like to play.
Helios
Butter Pecan

I must be below moderate...I had no clue such a trick existed! O.o
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I consider myself to be decent at chess until I try to figure out how to put the other person in checkmate. I also fail at recognizing the other person's plan of checkmating me.

-- Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:57 am --

I consider myself to be decent at chess until I try to figure out how to put the other person in checkmate. I also fail at recognizing the other person's plan of checkmating me.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...