To Close or Not To Close

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote: However, the other occupants of the room found it distracting.
Ha! You have siblings. :twisted: Is NinjaHunter one of them? O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

You have obviously never heard of roommates or sleepovers. :twisted:

And I'm not admitting to whether or not Ninja and I have ever shared a room. That's private. ;)
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I cannot sleep with the door open. It creeps me out. Recently we had a terrifying incident where there was a guy parked in our driveway who said his girlfriend was in our house (the full story is officially my new favorite story to tell), and I swear, if I didn't have my door closed, I would have been even more freaked out. Like, anyone could just walk on into my room and I would never know. Also, I stay up pretty late and don't want my parents to know, so my door must be closed.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Audrey wrote:I cannot sleep with the door open. It creeps me out. Recently we had a terrifying incident where there was a guy parked in our driveway who said his girlfriend was in our house (the full story is officially my new favorite story to tell), and I swear, if I didn't have my door closed, I would have been even more freaked out.
Well, now that you've piqued our curiosity, we gotta know. Head on over to Chatter in the Booths and hit us up. That's a mod order. Image
Audrey wrote:Also, I stay up pretty late and don't want my parents to know, so my door must be closed.
Yeah, my parents usually go to bed at around 9:30 or 10:00 and I stay up until at least 11:00; since my room is right across the hall, I usually keep the door closed out of courtesy (and a slight fear of what happens when my dad is sleep-deprived). Thing is, I usually open it once I've turned my light off, but then I'll wake up the next morning and my parents have closed it so "us preparing breakfast won't wake you up" or somesuch polite nonsense. Weird parents trying to be considerate, smh :noway:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I always sleep with my door open because I used to have a major fear of the dark and I got into a habit of leaving the door open with the hallway light on.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...