Adventures in Odyssey App

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Adventures in Odyssey App

Has anybody besides me heard about the AIO app for the iPod and iPhone? It's a pretty decent app. I think you can download episodes, though I don't know how. Also, there are fan forums where you can post questions. Album and character listings, besides the AIOWiki news. They also have every episode of the Official Podcast and the Scoopcast, though you need wifi to listen to those. Also, if connected to wifi, you can link to Whitsend.org where you can listen to episodes.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Has anybody besides me heard about the AIO app for the iPod and iPhone? It's a pretty decent app. I think you can download episodes, though I don't know how. Also, there are fan forums where you can post questions. Album and character listings, besides the AIOWiki news. They also have every episode of the Official Podcast and the Scoopcast, though you need wifi to listen to those. Also, if connected to wifi, you can link to Whitsend.org where you can listen to episodes.

cool. Is it on itunes? Is it free?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes. All you have to do is type in " Adventures in Odyssey" in the search slot and you'll get it.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Wait...what exactly is the app called? i can't find it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It should be Adventures in Odyssey Fan News. It has a blue background.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:It should be Adventures in Odyssey Fan News. It has a blue background.
Thanks. I found it.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Wooton Bassett wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:It should be Adventures in Odyssey Fan News. It has a blue background.
Thanks. I found it.
Awesome!
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Really? I knew there is a "Focus On The Family" App and you can Listen to AIO but didn't know there was a App just for AIO!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I think I saw it on the App Store.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

there was an article in Clubhouse magazine about the guy who created it.