Last Chance Detectives

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

The only Last Chance Detectives we owned was Mystery Nights of Navajo Mesa so we watched it over and over. :( ...And it got old.

Although my brothers found The Fire Lake episode at the library recently, that was interesting, and a little bit comical.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I've only heard one and now searching for more! O.o
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Yeah! I recently listened to the audio series and it was pretty good until 'Flight of the Dragon Lady'.
I think I prefer the films but none the less, very nostalgic!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Something I noticed, the audio episodes are much darker then most AIO episodes, especially Last Flight of the Dragon Lady. I doubt AIO will ever go this dark again, considering the current tone.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

I like the Mystery of the Lost voices the best because it's Jess Harnell as Buddy Lewis. And I also like that Jim Custer plays that one guy... they call him Pop right?
Conniekendall fan
Strawberry

I like 'The Day Ambrosia Stood Still' I saw all the movies and listened to all the episodes.
Constance Kendall
Peachey Keen
Caramel Crunch

You can listen and watch the series for free temporarily on Focus @ Home. https://www.lightsource.com/ministry/fo ... esId=20901