24/7 AIO

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Julia
Strawberry

no more 24/7 =(

im so sad that AIO had to cancel the 24/7 radio! that was really an awesome feature.
they said it was due to lack of funds.... maybe we could help with that?
~ Julia ~

O O
(>'.'<)
.( UU )/
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

'Tis sad, yes. BUT, AIOWiki has the AIO Audio Player app for free if you're an Android user. (Speaking of which, they need to release it for the App Store. I use Apple, so I'm jealous.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Wait what is this. Is it on the radio?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

fodo14 wrote:Wait what is this. Is it on the radio?
its still on the radio but on their website they had a little thing on the front page where u could listen to odyssey anytime. it was this: Adventures in Odyssey Web Radio.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:'Tis sad, yes. BUT, AIOWiki has the AIO Audio Player app for free if you're an Android user. (Speaking of which, they need to release it for the App Store. I use Apple, so I'm jealous.)

For some reason the aio audio player doesn't work for me. Every time I click on an episode an error sign pops up.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:'Tis sad, yes. BUT, AIOWiki has the AIO Audio Player app for free if you're an Android user. (Speaking of which, they need to release it for the App Store. I use Apple, so I'm jealous.)

For some reason the aio audio player doesn't work for me. Every time I click on an episode an error sign pops up.
it worked for me yesterday weird......
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Odd..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Reddo
Strawberry

Wooton Bassett wrote:

That's odd, are you using it from a web browser? or from desktop? it shouldn't make a difference but if you're using it from the desktop you might have an old version of it that wasn't properly updated. Fotf has been changing their urls a lot lately (not related to the players i make) and everytime they do I have to upload a new version, it's supposed to auto update desktop apps but maybe it broke or something.
Reddo
Strawberry

I don't have a mac so I can't make one, however if there is someone out there who does have a mac, an apple developer account and is familiar with objective C and iOS I'll help them out with making and releasing one
Last edited by Reddo on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Ooh that will be awesome!!!! :)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Reddo wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:

That's odd, are you using it from a web browser? or from desktop? it shouldn't make a difference but if you're using it from the desktop you might have an old version of it that wasn't properly updated. Fotf has been changing their urls a lot lately (not related to the players i make) and everytime they do I have to upload a new version, it's supposed to auto update desktop apps but maybe it broke or something.

Its working now. But for a long time it wasn't.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Reddo wrote:
I don't have a mac so I can't make one, however if there is someone out there who does have a mac, an apple developer account and is familiar with c# and iOS I'll help them out with making and releasing one

I have a mac and I do know a lot about computers, but I don't have an apple developer account and I have no idea what a c# is
Reddo
Strawberry

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Reddo wrote:
I don't have a mac so I can't make one, however if there is someone out there who does have a mac, an apple developer account and is familiar with c# and iOS I'll help them out with making and releasing one

I have a mac and I do know a lot about computers, but I don't have an apple developer account and I have no idea what a c# is

sorry that should be objective C (C# is a microsoft thing) it's the programming language that iOS and Mac apps are written in
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Oh okay. I also have no idea what iOS is?
Reddo
Strawberry

Wooton Bassett wrote:Oh okay. I also have no idea what iOS is?
it's the operating system that iphones and similar devices run on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Reddo wrote:sorry that should be objective C (C# is a microsoft thing) it's the programming language that iOS and Mac apps are written in
They write it all in C# now? I thought it was just C++, and sometimes HTML5.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Wow you guys sound like my dad! LOL!
Reddo
Strawberry

Aaron Wiley wrote:
Reddo wrote:sorry that should be objective C (C# is a microsoft thing) it's the programming language that iOS and Mac apps are written in
They write it all in C# now? I thought it was just C++, and sometimes HTML5.

depends if you want the best preformance c++ is the way to go, however C# is a beautiful language and makes development so easy. With windows 8 they're also including better HTML5, JS and CSS support though which is more universal, but I don't think it's as fast as C#.

Windows 8 apps that go on the marketplace will need to be written in one of those two things C# or HTML.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I'm listening to it right now! It's so awesome! I could listen ALL day! :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I thought they shut 24/7 down!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)