New AIO Subreddit: Welcome to Odyssey

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

New AIO Subreddit: Welcome to Odyssey

Hello everyone!

I have been off this forum for a long time now, but I have come back to start up my subreddit! If any of you are on reddit, you might know that there are only 2 AIO subreddits and they are lacking a lot of attention. I decided to give my own subreddit started and get the community pumping in the reddit space. I have been listening to the show for so long, and I wish there was more discussion and representation on main stream apps. We want a lot of people and memes! Lot of fun and great conversations.

If you are interested please check it out! Thanks so much.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WelcometoOdyssey/
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Good to see you back, fodo14. There is definitely a lack of Odyssey discussion and representation on main stream apps, so I'm glad you've started a subreddit for it. I don't have Reddit, but I'll definitely be regularly checking out yours! :yes:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.