Take a Bow Release - Party Misadventures!

No man is an island, and neither is the SS! If you have your own AIO fan site, this is the place to talk about it, and all other AIO fansites!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Take a Bow Release - Party Misadventures!

Hey folks, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Drumroll, please...

It's the release of the Take A Bow production (from Team LimeDoils)

Back during Team LimeDoils, we asked members to submit audtions to be in our audio production, and now it can finally be released! Enjoy!

ETA: Hey folks, we're having a few technical difficulties, so if it doesn't play all the way, try to let it load, or wait until we're able to upload it to a different site. We're really sorry about the inconvenience.

ETA 2 (Limerick): I think the new link should resolve the forementioned issues, let us know!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Limerick
Caramel Crunch

I really am quite happy with how this came out, I hope you guys like it :) (also to add in case missed in the edits, the new link seems to work perfectly for those who were having problems with the audio)
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I don't know what that was, but I liked it.
~ Walker in Dreams
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

So happy I could help out with this! I had a fun time!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Good job, Team LimeDoils! I enjoyed it! I'd love to hear another. (Hint, hint :mrgreen:)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage